1.    #1  
    Today i damaged my treo 755p and decided to claim it through aurion since i pay for the insurance coverage. When i went to check the deductible payment i would have to pay, the only phone that appears under palm is the PRE (100). Just thought this info might be interesting to some.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey I just saw this, if you click on view deductible schedule, the only phone that appears for Palm is the Pre . And if u look on the available list, the Palm Pre is on it. This thing is finally about to be released, good find!!!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Sweet find!!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    what happens if i call them now that i lost my pre, can they overnight it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    I was just thinking of doing that!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    Knowing Asurion, they'll probably send you Centro as a "like" device.
    So wouldn't that mean Asurion has Pre's in stock? If so, why do we have to wait another month for stores to have them again?
    They're probably getting their site prepared. They know too many excited Pre owners might do this on day one.
    Follow Me On

Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    So wouldn't that mean Asurion has Pre's in stock? If so, why do we have to wait another month for stores to have them again?
    Doubtful. I think they are just getting their back end stuff ready for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pre4me View Post
    Today i damaged my treo 755p and decided to claim it through aurion since i pay for the insurance coverage. When i went to check the deductible payment i would have to pay, the only phone that appears under palm is the PRE (100). Just thought this info might be interesting to some.
    Dude...you're killing that poor laptop...you have way too many programs running in your system tray! lol

Thanks for the pic though!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Dude...you're killing that poor laptop...you have way too many programs running in your system tray! lol

Thanks for the pic though!
    That's not that bad...Toshiba used to have around 25 tray icons on their factory XP image. It would eat 25% of the RAM just in the tray icons.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    That's not that bad...Toshiba used to have around 25 tray icons on their factory XP image. It would eat 25% of the RAM just in the tray icons.
    Oh I know...I have a Toshiba laptop....very sad how much crap they preinstall on those poor things!

Anyway...way off topic!
    i tried claiming insurance on my 755p, i lost it, and its saying they have a 755p they can replace it with, i want the pre!!!
    I'm probably going to sell my 755p on ebay, but if something happens to my pre I can use it as a back up.
    I think its pretty annoying you are paying so much a month for insurance and then have to shell out so much to get a replacement. $84/year plus $100 to get a replacement. Thats almost as much as the phone costs when you buy it but you can't get the discount the second time.

It saved me some hassle when I stepped on my treo 755p and cracked the screen last time and they don't ask for for the accessories back so you end up with an extra charger.
    That's why, in my opinion, handset insurance is most valuable during your first year. If you need replacement after that, either get a used model on eBay or get a cheap phone to carry you until you qualify for an upgrade discount.