Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    Give me some help finding this.
    Page 79 of the user guide, look at the picture
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    Page 79 of the user guide, look at the picture
    I'm impressed with your blurry cam vision - Thanks.

Can you read anything else on that page?
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    WOW, i think its the "collage locater" from there is an app for that fame (i think)
    I see:
    Yelp
    News
    Classic
    Collage loc....

If not for that BIG sprint gurus bookmark
    Last edited by Mahootzki; 05/31/2009 at 10:53 AM.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Anyone have a good guess on if an MLB app would be out this year, or is it too deep into the season to develop one?

MLB.app on iPhone is amazing and a bargain at $9.99 for gameday + gameday audio + in-game video highlights. That is easily 2nd on my wishlist (following that Flight Control game)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Anyone have a good guess on if an MLB app would be out this year, or is it too deep into the season to develop one?

MLB.app on iPhone is amazing and a bargain at $9.99 for gameday + gameday audio + in-game video highlights. That is easily 2nd on my wishlist (following that Flight Control game)
    A guess is not whats gonna cut it but yeah, I heard its a GREAT app and i hope they make one for the Pre.
    On a side note, isn't it a webapp? if yes it should be very easy for them to port over
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    WOW, i think its the "collage locater" from there is an app for that fame (i think)
    I see:
    Yelp
    News
    Classic
    Collage loc....

If not for that BIG sprint gurus bookmark
    Could that be College Locator?
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    Could that be College Locator?
    I would doubt it since it doesn't say "college" it says "collage"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post

I'm working on that info, give me a couple of days, I'm as eager as you are to know.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjr2006 View Post
    I would doubt it since it doesn't say "college" it says "collage"
    You guys must have a better copy than mine.

I can read anything on that entry.
    Tom
    Don't forget Chapura Pocket Mirror and their desktop sync app. It's a two part solution. They have a desktop download, and their Pre download will be in the app store that gives you the sync options on the Pre. At the start it will sync with at least Outlook and hopefully more to come. It will also sync via Wifi.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    If you go that route, companionlink also said they will have a webOS app at launch
    Companionlink will be using google as an intermediary between desktop PIMs and the Pre. Chapura will be a direct sync. Don't think CompanionLink would need a Pre app in this case.
    If you go that route, companionlink also said they will have a webOS app at launch
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    hopefully they will pass on Pre-Fart.
    the name alone makes it even more disgusting (and juvenile, of course) than the I-Fart.

Maybe some genius could come up with a Video App called Pre-Hangover. I'm envisioning lots of vids of our friends praying to the porcelain god.
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    This list will likely explode come Saturday!
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Don't forget Chapura Pocket Mirror and their desktop sync app. It's a two part solution. They have a desktop download, and their Pre download will be in the app store that gives you the sync options on the Pre. At the start it will sync with at least Outlook and hopefully more to come. It will also sync via Wifi.
    This is actually great to hear, because currently my company is on an old version of Exchange that doesn't support ActiveSync.

Anyone have any thoughts why Yahoo seems to have been totally left out of the Pre? Is it a "pay to play" thing? Y! used to be a pretty significant Sprint partner, and I don't use Gmail for the same reason I don't use Apple stuff like iTunes.
    Alarm clock
    Tweed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123