1.    #1  
    I remember seeing a demonstrator discuss this in a video, but I totally don't remember what it does or what video it was in, can anymore help me out?
    I'm pretty sure you swipe to the right.
    Jimmie Geddes
    yeah, you swipe to the right, so if you're viewing a web page, you swipe to the left to go back to a previous page, and right to go forward.
    I saw a video awhile ago that showed the forward gesture cycling through all the apps. If you have 5 apps open it would go through each one. Don't know how that would work in the browser.

Kind of like "Alt+Tab" in windows.
  5.    #5  
    I remember a video specifically discussing its behavior in synergy, when you're in a message or an email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    I saw a video awhile ago that showed the forward gesture cycling through all the apps. If you have 5 apps open it would go through each one. Don't know how that would work in the browser.

Kind of like "Alt+Tab" in windows.
    That's the full swipe. Half swipe on either side of the center button takes you back and full swipe (crossing the center button) switches between apps.

At least this is how it worked at some point. Not sure if it has been changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    That's the full swipe. Half swipe on either side of the center button takes you back and full swipe (crossing the center button) switches between apps.

At least this is how it worked at some point. Not sure if it has been changed.
    Oh yes yes, I forgot about the half-swipe/full swipe actions. Thanks.

So a full-swipe to the left would switch between apps to the left and a full-swipe to the right would switch between apps to the right. Wow that is so cool. I thought you could only switch on the fly going to the right.

So basically if we had 2 apps open at a time, we wouldn't need to go to card view, COOOLL!

Can I haz Pre nao?

EDIT; I dug up the video, here it is:
    Last edited by Krod301; 05/12/2009 at 10:32 PM.
    So basically we still don't know what the half swipe to the right does? Anyone?
    Well, there's the 30 second skip forward, 10 seconds back in videos, but that's on the screen and a landscape gesture to boot.

Note you need to enable the advanced gesture to do the full swipe. It's under Screen and Lock.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    I'd like to add a complaint here about the forward gesture. It seems so useless, really. In apps, you can go back but you can't even go forward. Why?!
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yiffzer View Post
    I'd like to add a complaint here about the forward gesture. It seems so useless, really. In apps, you can go back but you can't even go forward. Why?!
    Because they gave us incomplete software...