1.    #1  
    I know Palm had a rebate for all palm phones that ended sometime in May or June. Does anyone remember it and where the flyer is? Was it a sprint rebate or palm rebate. I cannot remember. I do recall it was for 50 dollars tho.

With the release date of the pre looking more and more like it is June 7th, it will be a big bummer if this rebate ending in May
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    I know Palm had a rebate for all palm phones that ended sometime in May or June. Does anyone remember it and where the flyer is? Was it a sprint rebate or palm rebate. I cannot remember. I do recall it was for 50 dollars tho.

With the release date of the pre looking more and more like it is June 7th, it will be a big bummer if this rebate ending in May
    your not referring to this are you? http://www.nextel.com/assets/pdfs/en...mir_060609.pdf
    ^ It's probably that one. But the first one that came to my mind was this one:
    Class Action Lawsuits: Palm Treo 600/Treo 650 Owners Can Claim Class Action Benefits
    (it's too late for this one anyway)
    Follow Me On

4.    #4  
    none of these... it was one If you currently have a palm, and buy another, you would get a 50 dollar rebate from palm
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    ^ It's probably that one. But the first one that came to my mind was this one:
    Class Action Lawsuits: Palm Treo 600/Treo 650 Owners Can Claim Class Action Benefits
    (it's too late for this one anyway)
    maybe your right... i dunno now... lol
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    maybe your right... i dunno now... lol
    There are two potential rebates for old Sprint Palm users.

One is $150 upgrade refund for us out of contract folks.

Another is Sprint Buyback for old hand sets. In my case I can get $35 for my old 700p.

I'm $185 ahead before I start. Not too shabby.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē