Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Probably also launching the LG LX370 slider, a basic phone similar to the Samsung M520.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NBENZ View Post
    Just saw this one over at BG , says it has a release date on june 7th, maybe the same as the pre.
    I would think this phone would be a conflict of interest. Kinda aimed at the same people as the Pre and around $150.
    Engadget also said the HTC Snap is also rumored to come out June 7th: HTC Snap snapped with larger battery, Sprint insignia, June 7th launch date?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Engadget also said the HTC Snap is also rumored to come out June 7th: HTC Snap snapped with larger battery, Sprint insignia, June 7th launch date?
    snap/willow same diff.
    Thats HTC Willow and it doesnt have palm os..So im not interested.
    This makes a lot of sense when you consider the impulse buyers.

The day the Pre releases there will be a LOT of people (myself included) showing it to any and everyone who will pay any kind of attention. Not everyone can afford a Pre (especially if they aren't eligible for the rebates), but will still want that "I just got a new phone" feeling...
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12