Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. TomD's Avatar
    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
       #1  
    Our Favorite Executive Chairman will be speaking at D7. D7 is May 26-28.

    No word on which day Jon will speak.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  2. #2  
    WOuldnt it be just AWESOME if he launched a FOLEO on WebOS in all things D?????

    - the first Non-XP Non-Linux Netbook with built-in 3G and with 8 hrs of battery life!!!

    I'd buy one at the rumored $399 price point!!
  3. Padre's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #3  
    D7 will take place May 26 to May 28, 2009, and we are pleased to announce the following speakers for D7:

    Irving Azoff | CEO of Ticketmaster Entertainment

    Mitchell Baker | Chairman of Mozilla

    Steve Ballmer | CEO of Microsoft

    Carol Bartz | CEO of Yahoo

    Mark Cuban | Chairman of HDNet and Owner of the Dallas Mavericks, Landmark Theaters and Magnolia Pictures

    Eve Ensler | Playwright and Founder of V-Day

    Arianna Huffington | Editor-in-Chief of the Huffington Post

    Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo | CEO of Nokia

    Mike Lazaridis | Co-CEO of Research In Motion

    John Lilly | CEO of Mozilla

    John Malone | Chairman of Liberty Media Corporation

    Roger McNamee | Partner, Elevation Partners

    Jon Miller | Chief Digital Officer of News Corp.

    Jon Rubinstein | Executive Chairman, Palm

    Randall Stephenson | CEO of AT&T

    Biz Stone | Co-Founder of Twitter

    Owen Van Natta | CEO of MySpace

    Katharine Weymouth | Publisher of the Washington Post

    Evan Williams | Co-Founder and CEO of Twitter

    Jeff Zucker | CEO of NBC Universal
  4. #4  
    Isn't Cuban under inditment?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
  5. TomD's Avatar
    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Padre View Post

    Roger McNamee | Partner, Elevation Partners
    Thanks, can't believe I missed OUR Roger!
    Last edited by TomD; 05/12/2009 at 10:26 PM.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  6. dave75's Avatar
    Posts
    796 Posts
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    Isn't Cuban under inditment?
    Not sure what happened with that insider trading thing, but I bet he's more scared of Kenyon Martin right now.
  7. TomD's Avatar
    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    Isn't Cuban under inditment?
    Yes, I think it was for his appearance on Dancing With The Stars
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Not sure what happened with that insider trading thing, but I bet he's more scared of Kenyon Martin right now.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    WOuldnt it be just AWESOME if he launched a FOLEO on WebOS in all things D?????

    - the first Non-XP Non-Linux Netbook with built-in 3G and with 8 hrs of battery life!!!

    I'd buy one at the rumored $399 price point!!
    Isn't WebOS Linux based?
  10. dtokarz's Avatar
    Posts
    371 Posts
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Isn't WebOS Linux based?
    Its built off of the Linux kernel.
  11. TomD's Avatar
    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
       #11  
    OK, who is gonna live blog from D7?
  12. #12  
    I vote for you.
  13. TomD's Avatar
    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
       #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    I vote for you.
    Hey, get me an invite ...
  14. #14  
    is that vote for me?

    well how about this....

    days before Palm announces that A NEW DEVICE will be announced at ALl Things D... (lets pray a Foleo)

    Roger announces the release date...

    Ruby makes the product announcement (remember what he says... "I'm a product guy")

    yea yeah i know i like dreaming.
  15. TomD's Avatar
    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
       #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    is that vote for me?

    well how about this....

    days before Palm announces that A NEW DEVICE will be announced at ALl Things D... (lets pray a Foleo)

    Roger announces the release date...

    Ruby makes the product announcement (remember what he says... "I'm a product guy")

    yea yeah i know i like dreaming.
    I like your dreams!
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē

Posting Permissions