Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    I'm curious what you think that would tell you. Have you ever owned a phone that even came close to the standby/talk times claimed for it?
    I don't know about standby time cause who actually never uses their phone and checks how long it'll last. lol. As for talk time I was definitely around the 4.2 hours on my Treo 755p before the battery actually started losing it's charge capacity. There are just as many phones reviewed out there with battery times that meet or exceed battery life claims as there are that don't.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeRDX View Post
    And the last one. Don't know if you guys are interest in those pictures.

In the attached photo, there is some whited out areas/info on the Pre box. Possibly the onboard memory info? Which begs the question, who is actually leaking these photos? Someone who doesnt want to reveal any real "new" info, someone who just wants to stoke the fire some more.

this is such bullcrap!
    Quote Originally Posted by brett328 View Post
    In the attached photo, there is some whited out areas/info on the Pre box. Possibly the onboard memory info? Which begs the question, who is actually leaking these photos? Someone who doesnt want to reveal any real "new" info, someone who just wants to stoke the fire some more.

this is such bullcrap!
    Calm down. It's more than likely whited out to protect the source of the person that leaked it.
    . . . smells a lot more like purpose pitches. Worthless little tidbits, carefully dispensed to quell the madding crowd!

I refuse to be played like a mutton!
    naaa .... the conspiracy theory doesn't fit. sorry
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett328 View Post
    . . . smells a lot more like purpose pitches. Worthless little tidbits, carefully dispensed to quell the madding crowd!

I refuse to be played like a mutton!
    Better stop reading threads then!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456