Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Don't forget the complaint part of the cycle...you know they're comin' up after the honey-moon period!
    Can't wait for that!! Although I will admit, I will have to read the manual of a phone for the first time in a long time. I think it might be the case for all of us, getting used to a completely new OS. Luckly, it is uber-awesome and the learning curve does not seem to be very high!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Syphon - thanks for all the work translating those pictures (I assumed you zoomed in a lot to even see some of those words!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    "To configure or listen to your voice mail: Bring up the Launcher > Call App > Voicemail icon > Listen to the instructions."
    Hmm, this makes it sound like the claims of visual voicemail were false.
    Hey ya all, I dont know if anyone noticed on the first set of pics...where it shows the brochure. The first page shows a picture of the pre and then a cloud which demostrates cloud sync. And then on the second page there is a picture the pre connecting to a laptop....So hopefully this represents local sync through a data cable??? We can hope
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I wondered the same thing...I love Visual Voicemail on my Instinct!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    Syphon - thanks for all the work translating those pictures (I assumed you zoomed in a lot to even see some of those words!)
    No problem. I zoomed in a few times, but it didn't help. Image became way more blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised of those VVM claims were false.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    No problem. I zoomed in a few times, but it didn't help. Image became way more blurry.

I wouldn't be surprised of those VVM claims were false.
    Id be disappointed if they are. It is really far past time for every smartphone to have it. Why should voice mail be treated any different then email?

Sprint has already built up the infrastructure to support it. Why not include it?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    The pictures are just on schedule. Once these types of pictures begin to get "leaked" you know you'll be able to purchase one of your own soon. I think it's pretty much safe to say June 7th.

All of use TreoCentral forum junkies and now PreCentral forum junkies know how it all plays out. The retail boxes get to the carrier's retail store. Employees takes blurry pictures of the box and posts them online.
    Those pics are not from a retail store. They are from a finished boxed unit pulled out of inventory at a manufacturing plant
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    Those pics are not from a retail store. They are from a finished boxed unit pulled out of inventory at a manufacturing plant
    Thanks for clarifying that.
    Jimmie Geddes
    It makes me believe that we will see Pre's on Ebay before they hit the Sprint stores.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

I wonder why on the box the USB cable is still called a "sync" cable, when we know it's only for accessing the flash drive...

Unless it's hinting something?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    A few interesting observations:

* The back of the box indicates that it includes an AC power adapter.
    * The other label indicates it includes a travel adapter.

Does it include both?

Also, the box indicates the OS requirements and says that the disk space requirements vary. There is no software included in the box apparently. So is there a required download like with the iPod/iTunes?
    Sprint Treo 755p
    The box probably includes a regular AC power supply & a little adapter thing that can let you use the outlets in Europe.

Probably something like this:

Follow Me On

I can't wait for this!
    Last edited by deadpanwalking; 05/13/2009 at 02:11 AM.
    i was hoping someone woulda spotted battery life on the box or manual .
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    i was hoping someone woulda spotted battery life on the box or manual .
    I'm curious what you think that would tell you. Have you ever owned a phone that even came close to the standby/talk times claimed for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    I'm curious what you think that would tell you. Have you ever owned a phone that even came close to the standby/talk times claimed for it?
    yes im curious to see what bs of rated talk time they will say. duhh i know im not the only 1.
    And my tmobile wing was the only phone that exceeded its standyby/talktime.
    The sync by email option sounds interesting
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
    Stated life gives you something to start with. Personally, I assume about 60% of the stated life and I am usually not disappointed.
    I agree. They should never tell us.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast