Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    this is turning out to be like the friggin Da Vinci code!
    lol. I finished the second pic. Updated my post.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    How about a Palm Pre Unboxing...

so am i the only one that noticed what seemed to be an orange notification light that started going off once she had the phone on for a moment? I thought maybe it was a light from one of the cameras taking photos at first but then she sets it down next to the box and at about 51 seconds, the same orange flash tends happen but it is obviously on the back (camera side) of the phone!! Any ideas or am i just seeing things??
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    lol. I finished the second pic. Updated my post.
    watch out you might have a fat albino priest coming after you tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so am i the only one that noticed what seemed to be an orange notification light that started going off once she had the phone on for a moment? I thought maybe it was a light from one of the cameras taking photos at first but then she sets it down next to the box and at about 51 seconds, the same orange flash tends happen but it is obviously on the back (camera side) of the phone!! Any ideas or am i just seeing things??
    boot sequence self-destruct mode?
    Now for this one: http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...3zv0ebdbgz.jpg

"Consult the Gesture Guide to learn how to access the quick launch & application launcher."

"Launcher, page 1"
    "Quick Launch"
    "Page Indicator"
    "Launcher Button"
    Now for this one: http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...3zv0ebdbgz.jpg

"Consult the Gesture Guide to learn how to access the quick launch & application launcher."

"Launcher, page 1"
    "Quick Launch"
    "Page Indicator"
    "Launcher Button"
    Gesture Guide = Graffiti Sticker 2009
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Thanks for the pics I was just about on my last dose of enthusiasm but this will sustain me a while longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    From that unboxing video, the Pre looks huge compared to the guy's hand. Maybe he has small hands :P
    Sounds like a female to me so it gives reason for the small hands.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Quote Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
    Sounds like a female to me so it gives reason for the small hands.
    i had originally saw the video without sound and had thought it to be a younger guy doing an unboxing.
    I can't make out all the words, but I will try my best to translate this pic. The parts I can't see or translate correctly are italicized and labeled as "Something".

http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...ij2ljp9tbc.jpg

"Phone Configuration:
    To utilize your Palm Pre phone, you must accept Palm's terms & conditions and create a Palm Profile. Introducing a new direction in active connections [I think thats what I says].

Why do I need to create a Palm Profile?
    You left off the rest of the translation, the most important piece.

Final Instructions: Return all packing materials and parts to their original condition, and mail to:

Herb Parsons
    General Delivery
    North Richland Hills, TX
    I noticed that when the phone was powered on, she touched a circle on the screen and slid it all the way up, then the OS popped on the screen..

Could this be a "slide to unlock" feature?

Also, I think that orange light is a camera light sensor thingy..
    Yes, that is the slide to unlock feature. There is another video out there that shows it with more clarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    I noticed that when the phone was powered on, she touched a circle on the screen and slid it all the way up, then the OS popped on the screen..

Could this be a "slide to unlock" feature?

Also, I think that orange light is a camera light sensor thingy..
    Lock screen (and google maps)

That's definitely lights from the camera. You can tell how the demonstrators hands are lit by the light from the outside, a point the Pre could not shine on based on how it was held.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post

Click on the link again...bring up the page....those with Vista or XP can right click and choose translate.....most if not all the text can be changed to english...good luck!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Its great to have a multi-culture forums so we can get translations for just about everything! This was a great day for us!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    The pictures are just on schedule. Once these types of pictures begin to get "leaked" you know you'll be able to purchase one of your own soon. I think it's pretty much safe to say June 7th.

All of use TreoCentral forum junkies and now PreCentral forum junkies know how it all plays out. The retail boxes get to the carrier's retail store. Employees takes blurry pictures of the box and posts them online. Forum junkies go crazy because we've been in it together, waiting, waiting, waiting, and then we get pictures. The pictures give us hope that if they're at some stores we should be able to purchase them shortly. We keep checking stores, the forums, etc. someone posts they've bought the 1st one, but don't post any pictures yet, they finally do and we go apes**t (a real person has one). We're happy for the person, but we want our own. We finally get it, and we love it, it's the best device EVER. We post tips, apps, tricks, etc. It feels good after all this time, we made it to the end, got the device, and everyone is finally happy (some are not, can't please everyone).

Then the whole cycle begins with a brand new unreleased device. I must say, I love the community here. A ton of characters, smart people, funny people, never happy people, the list goes on. I just get a kick out of us constantly doing this same cycle, doing it so well, and here's to everyone getting a Pre asap!
    Could not agree more!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLI NR70v>CLI TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Then the whole cycle begins with a brand new unreleased device.
    Don't forget the complaint part of the cycle...you know they're comin' up after the honey-moon period!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." 桳. Ron Hubbard
    I'd be of more help if german translations were needed.
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Click on the link again...bring up the page....those with Vista or XP can right click and choose translate.....most if not all the text can be changed to english...good luck!

IGO
    No worries. I will translate every single meaningful detail, if there is one at all.
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I'd be of more help if german translations were needed.
    Precentral is such a nice multi culture community. (Learning German now..)
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast