Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Is there a way to tell if a Sprint store is a "corporate" store?
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBC View Post
    Is there a way to tell if a Sprint store is a "corporate" store?
    If you use the sprint store locator:

Sprint Store Locator

And you type in your info, you may be able to see stores named "Sprint Store By...." and you'll also see "Sprint Store"

The ones that say (for example) "Sprint Store By Wireless Wizards" is NOT a corporate store. The ones that just have "Sprint Store" are. I think this is the most basic way to know. If I'm wrong...please someone else chime in. Thanks
    SIRBC is pretty
    @->----
    Palm Treo 755p
    Why would Palm ever want to confuse their supposed upcoming customer-base with no specifics on what stores will stock the Pre? In Utah, I've called every Best Buy and I've gotten nada. The only Best Buy that seems is stocking any Pre's is in Boise, Idaho. Obviously, the members on this forum are even MORE knowledgeable about numbers and such on the Pre, and yet we still cannot fathom what stores will be stocking. Bad move, bad marketing!
    Quote Originally Posted by freedomflyer View Post
    Why would Palm ever want to confuse their supposed upcoming customer-base with no specifics on what stores will stock the Pre? In Utah, I've called every Best Buy and I've gotten nada. The only Best Buy that seems is stocking any Pre's is in Boise, Idaho. Obviously, the members on this forum are even MORE knowledgeable about numbers and such on the Pre, and yet we still cannot fathom what stores will be stocking. Bad move, bad marketing!
    I believe that they are a company with some troubles. I wanted to believe that this shortage was all marketing, but it looks to me like there really won't be that many phones out there for us. Palm's releasing the phone now despite all of their production troubles was probably the best option they felt they had.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213