1.    #1  
    In that latest Gestures video you can see a part of the Docs to Go icon. Its at the 18 second mark in the lower left hand corner.

New Pre Video - Gestures - Sprint Gurus Forums

So it looks like it should be there for the launch.
    Is that an Adobe icon beside it?
    my question is - will it work with the CLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDD and how?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Yes it is. It looks like they inverted the colors as compared to the pc icon (red background, white symbol).
    Last edited by miles4000; 05/11/2009 at 10:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    It is!
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    good find!
    Jimmie Geddes
    Docs to go is great, the Adobe icon could mean two things. One, the lame possibility, is that it's just a very full featured .pdf viewer, since it's possible that docs to go won't feature pdf viewing. The much more exciting possibility is flash playback support, which would be amazing, especially if it integrated into the browser. I'm starting to hope that the reason Palm is being so draconian about not letting any details slip is that they still have some cards (pardon the pun) up their sleeves, to help upstage the iPhone in the inevitable War of the Smartphones this June.
    Quote Originally Posted by ultima301 View Post
    Docs to go is great, the Adobe icon could mean two things. One, the lame possibility, is that it's just a very full featured .pdf viewer, since it's possible that docs to go won't feature pdf viewing. The much more exciting possibility is flash playback support, which would be amazing, especially if it integrated into the browser. I'm starting to hope that the reason Palm is being so draconian about not letting any details slip is that they still have some cards (pardon the pun) up their sleeves, to help upstage the iPhone in the inevitable War of the Smartphones this June.
    That's not an Adobe corporate logo, that's the Adobe PDF/Acrobat logo, so I wouldn't count on that being Flash.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Yep, pdf reader most likely.
    Besides, we already know it'll have Flash by the end of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Fingers crossed!
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah, thats what the janitor at Palm told me!
    Maybe it works as a pdf printer too, I could see potential use for that, although nothing groundbreaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Yes it is. It looks like they inverted the colors as compared to the pc icon (red background, white symbol).
    on the desktop when you install adobe reader, they put 2 icons on the desktop. the white on red and then the red on white.

the red on white is a link to there website.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Also Adobe Standard has the Whitebackground icon with Red Symbol versus the Red background with White Symbol that reader has.
    Also, I don't know how none of us caught this before, it was posted four days ago, and strongly hints at what we found out today:

Twitter / DataViz, Inc.: What's this?! Pre: video, ...