Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree, it's probably the campaign that we heard about. Still, it doesn't really matter much... it passes time for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    These videos are just great. I love the mom...PAAAALM!!
    This is starting to remind me of Dave Chappelle and Howard Dean.... BYAAAH!!!
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    This is starting to remind me of Dave Chappelle and Howard Dean.... BYAAAH!!!
    Just what I was thinking... HAHAHA
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    is this being psoted on other Pre websites?????
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    i was wondering the same thing. I think on sprintusers they have it linked back to here or youtube and everythingpre is just linking to you youtube.

releasemypre says he/she is the one releasing the videos....
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    It's being posted on everythingpre.com by a user of the same name as here.
    There doesn't seem to be an accent on this, though. In fact I haven't seen the accented "e" anywhere they mention the Pre. Still looking at the box again, it does seem doctored.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: prefb.jpg

Pilfered Bubbatext's link, sorry.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Dieter: can you trace the IP back to Palm? haha
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    there we go ..... lets' get the detective in us workin'
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Hottest chick yet.
    With regard to the box, keep in mind that the video is purportedly some guy who is NOT affiliated with Palm. Of course the box is not the real Pre box!

I am completely convinced that this is professionally done, probably sponsored by Palm. They're just too well done not to be professional. How many takes do you suppose they go through to get it just right? How much time do you think is going into the editing? How about the lighting? Yeah, we're not talking big budget here, but I don't see someone doing this in their spare time.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    And inconsistently so. On the rest of the page it isn't, nor much of anywhere else.

I also understand the "ē" was placed so people would pronounce with the long "e".

I'm just saying it's seems to not be a given that "ē" should be there.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    And inconsistently so. On the rest of the page it isn't, nor much of anywhere else.

I also understand the "ē" was placed so people would pronounce with the long "e".

I'm just saying it's seems to not be a given that "ē" should be there.
    It was placed there so that people would associate it with the Treo, which has the e with the line over it.
    He-friggin-lar-i-ous!
    PAAALM!
    So... it's been twenty four hours, got my video?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Yea I wonder when the next one will come out...it IS past their deadline...
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    So... it's been twenty four hours, got my video?
    Palm needs to finish recording them first.
    Great videos, but I hope they become obsolete quickly. ;-)
    Oh great. Now we're going to get some guy named releasemyreleasemyprevideos coming on here and posting videos going "RELEASEMYPRE!!!!! Come on, I want my video!"

Angst about the release of a video about our angst about the release of the Pre. Is that called hyperangst?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12