1.    #1  
    I remembered seeing the date on one of these sprint documents awhile ago that gave a hint to seeing the Pre's (P100) FAQ's on 5/10/09. Maybe something might show up on this website today or somewhere else: Sprint eLearning Center Landing Page

Hopefully I can spread enough awareness that somebody will find something somewhere.

This is the document I'm referring to:

Happy Mothers Day to all that are mothers on this forum. Enjoy your day today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    I remembered seeing the date on one of these sprint documents awhile ago that gave a hint to seeing the Pre's (P100) FAQ's on 5/10/09. Maybe something might show up on this website today or somewhere else: Sprint eLearning Center Landing Page

Hopefully I can spread enough awareness that somebody will find something somewhere.

yea....idk about that...i know the renegade wasn't removed on the day listed..so take that to mean what you will
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post

Perhaps those training podcast demos are related?
    i think the trick is to page through these urls:

http://support.sprintpcs.com/index.d...DeviceId=11320

looks like every phone has a device ID in their system. I spent about two hours last week seeing if I could stumble upon the Pre's ID with no luck.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    It also said they'd start selling refurb phones on the online store starting May 1st. That didn't happen.
    >++++++++++[<+++++++>-]<.>+++[<+++++>-]<.>+++[<------>-]<.>++[<++++>-]<.>++++++[<------->-]<-.>+++++++[<++++++++>-]<+.>++[<----->-]<.>++[<+++>-]<.>++++[<------------->-]<..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    i think the trick is to page through these urls:

Support - Sanyo SCP-2700

looks like every phone has a device ID in their system. I spent about two hours last week seeing if I could stumble upon the Pre's ID with no luck.
    so I'm checking every link from 10000 on up. So far no dice, checked all the pages up to 13000. Safe to say this is probably a dead end.

Yes, that's three thousand pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    so I'm checking every link from 10000 on up. So far no dice, checked all the pages up to 13000. Safe to say this is probably a dead end.

Yes, that's three thousand pages.
    And people say I need a life.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  8.    #8  
    I was doing the same thing, trying every # that I guess and got nowhere. Sorry guys, I was hoping we'd get somewhere with this.