1.    #1  
    we shall see how this works out.
    If this is legit and the in-stock date is in fact 5/10...maybe there's still hope for 5/17 and 5/24! Somehow I doubt it though, given how quiet Sprint / Palm still are.
    It is information regardless. I think this is still a .00001% of a May release.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    'So you're saying there's a chance'.....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    I think this was planned a while ago when the release date was supposed to be mid May.
    Now that it appears to be early June, they'll have all the stuff in stock.
    I'm sure the possibility exists for a soft launch of the phone earlier than June 7th and thus they certainly would want the higher profit items (accessories) available for sale.
    One of my coworker's husbands is the manager of a local best buy. I'll call him from work tomorrow and ask how their inventory works with such things.

My gut feeling is that it seems like the phone will be softlaunched by the end of May.
    If Palm releases the phone on May 17th, I doubt they can advertise enough to get the sales going through the roof. If the phone is gonna release in May, I would put my finger on the 24th. But I don't see that happening.

I would be happy if it were to drop next weekend or the 24th, but I'm sad that I honestly believe it will be out in June.
    "so would u say my chances are more like 1 out of 100... 1 out of 1000?".... i'd say more like 1 out of a million." -- dumb and dumber
    Quote Originally Posted by hypocaffeinemia View Post
    One of my coworker's husbands is the manager of a local best buy. I'll call him from work tomorrow and ask how their inventory works with such things.
    How many husbands does she have?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Too Funny!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Five.