1.    #1  
    I could not find any mention of this so I hope that I am not posting old news. I received Sprintconnection in the mail today. I do not recall if this is something that I have gotten before. But in any case on the outside it had "Meet the state-of-the-art Palm Pre. Inside there was a full page on the Pre. Nothing new like say a release date.
    Avigo > PalmIII > PalmIIIEX > Visor > Prism > Prism w/Data module > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Pre
    At least they finally mentioned the name of the "mystery" phone in the ads!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    At least they finally mentioned the name of the "mystery" phone in the ads!
    Well they also "the Pre on the Now network" on their Now Network web page
    Avigo > PalmIII > PalmIIIEX > Visor > Prism > Prism w/Data module > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Pre
    I posted this elsewhere too, but thought it might be appropriate here too. This ad popped up on my Facebook page this morning as a sponsored ad in the upper right hand corner. But now it does not seem to be in rotation.