Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,
    Just dug up some info on tomorrow's celebrity apprentice finale- including clips - and as far as I could tell there was no mention of a Pre as a task or prop . See the clips yourself.
    Perhaps they are having two tasks, probable I suppose, and they just didn't release the second one, but I am starting to wonder.

Just thought I'd share what I know,
    bnfmsgeek
    I think that any unveiling of the Pre is going to be a commercial, not an actual part of the show.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Does anyone have a link to the source claiming something exciting on the Pre will be on that show tonight?
    Palm definetly has something to do with that show. I watch every episode and they all use Sprint Palm Centros. And theres always sprint commercials on it.
    I bet there is going to be a commercial. this was filmed at least a few months ago when the Pre was but a raw demo - not good enough for them to actually use in "prime time".
    Tonight is live, the first hour was filmed but the second half is a LIVE tv event.
    Dang this thing is THREE HOURS long?? I just programmed it on my Tivo and it says it goes from 8pm - 11pm! I might as well just wait for one of you Central time or East coast folks to post up whatever shows as a Pre commercial instead of fast forwarding through all this crap LOL. It's exciting waiting for the Pre media blitz though isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    Dang this thing is THREE HOURS long?? I just programmed it on my Tivo and it says it goes from 8pm - 11pm! I might as well just wait for one of you Central time or East coast folks to post up whatever shows as a Pre commercial instead of fast forwarding through all this crap LOL. It's exciting waiting for the Pre media blitz though isn't it?
    Please, for your own health, be prepared to be disappointed, please.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    I completely agree. I am going in with little doupt of seeing anything Pre tonight, it's all Centro on that show.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    oh, don't get me wrong, I'll be ecstatic if there is anything, but have learned in the last 4 or so months not to take anything to heart with the Pre
    Haha, I watch The Apprentice/The Celebrity Apprentice on a regular basis so I will be watching Pre or not. I will try and watch though the commercials, although I prefer just skipping ahead.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    VERY FIRST commercial was for the iPhone. Im getting so sick of this that I am almost ready to get one instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdidasNYR View Post
    VERY FIRST commercial was for the iPhone. Im getting so sick of this that I am almost ready to get one instead.
    If you're sick of it, I'd suggest you just stop following the Pre non-news and wait for the release date. You don't want an iPhone.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    If you're sick of it, I'd suggest you just stop following the Pre non-news and wait for the release date. You don't want an iPhone.
    Just blowing of steam. You just want to see Palm do well ya know?
    Quote Originally Posted by AdidasNYR View Post
    Just blowing of steam. You just want to see Palm do well ya know?
    Absolutely! It's my job to report on Palm news, so their failure would be bad news for me.

That, and I really want a Pre. But wanting it won't make it come any sooner. All I can do is wait.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    my stupid tv is freaking out on NBC and freezes up every couple seconds f***
    Quote Originally Posted by boscoton87 View Post
    my stupid tv is freaking out on NBC and freezes up every couple seconds f***
    Must be something good is coming...
    lol, wow the first sprint commercial had nothing to do with the pre, surprise surprise
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    LOL That's why it's on Tivo! If I don't see anything in that 3 hours after fast forwarding through it...DELETE. No big deal - I will be disappointed but I sure as hell wouldn't watch it live. But thanks for your concern.
    I'm for getting a Pre as much as the next guy but what on earth would possess you to tape this crap and watch through it for a Pre commercial?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast