1.    #1  
    Would anyone happen to know if music playing on the Pre will do the following: I have a Centro with PTunes and a great utility called Headset Pro. It allows me to use my wired headset to pause/play and select forward and previous tracks with the use of the answer button on the headset - via long and short or multiple presses, very similar to the iphone functionality. I rarely have to take the device out of my pocket when listening to music, and can navigate with the headset button.
    Last edited by dcorleto; 05/09/2009 at 02:14 AM. Reason: title wrong
    That sounds like either a great accessory idea for Palm (wired headset w/inline remote) or a great WebOS app idea.

On another thought, I wonder if the iPhone wired headset (and inline remote) would work with the Pre?
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcorleto View Post
    Would anyone happen to know if music playing on the Pre will do the following: I have a Centro with PTunes and a great utility called Headset Pro. It allows me to use my wired headset to pause/play and select forward and previous tracks with the use of the answer button on the headset - via long and short or multiple presses, very similar to the iphone functionality. I rarely have to take the device out of my pocket when listening to music, and can navigate with the headset button.
    This is a wireless stereo headset but I think it does what you are looking for.

Motorola - S9HD Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones - Black - 89307N
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    This is a wireless stereo headset but I think it does what you are looking for.

Motorola - S9HD Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones - Black - 89307N
    I own the S9HD and it indeed lets you change tracks, pause, and control volume.

Of course, the bluetooth on my HTC Mogul is pretty shoddy, but it works flawlessly with my wife's centro, P-tune, and whatever that program is that allows the centro to use A2DP.

Considering A2DP is built into the Pre, I fully expect to have no problems with this headset.
    I also own the s9-HD, it is a great headset. Lets me control volume, track play pause. as well as take calls on the headset (Great when I'm on my bike). I'm using it with my 755p, with audio gateway. But i think the BT radio in the 755 is crap, so it should work even better when i get my pre!