1.    #1  
    Coming up on 5:00pm PST, so I'm guessing we'll get nothing new today. Really surprised me--I expected at least some news about the Real Reviewer selections.

Didn't expect any big announcements--don't think Friday's the right day for that. Maybe Monday.

Anyone else feel like today was anticlimactic?
    Nope. I expected nothing from today.

And was too busy trying to process Star Trek to really think about the Pre. Good thing there was no news yesterday or today!
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Coming up on 5:00pm PST, so I'm guessing we'll get nothing new today. Really surprised me--I expected at least some news about the Real Reviewer selections.

Didn't expect any big announcements--don't think Friday's the right day for that. Maybe Monday.

Anyone else feel like today was anticlimactic?
    what did you expect? fireworks and balloons being set off???
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    You didn't?
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  5.    #5  
    Yes. And, an unnecessary and snarky comment from you. So, the day's half complete.
    Or a poll about their marketing decisions?....(sorry, couldn't resist!)
    Friday's are just about ALWAYS quiet in the mobile world.....
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    if we don't hear anything soon about the '"Real reviewers," I can prep a class action complaint for consumer fraud. Just sayin'.
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.