Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    After waiting patiently for Palm to give into our demands, we have heard nothing. we have no choice but to release the following video.

Video # 2
    Love it!!!!!!!!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    The second one was funnier - but, the "aggressively invited" guest is better looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    The second one was funnier - but, the "aggressively invited" guest is better looking.
    Yep, number three was quite easy on the eyes. I'm starting to think these are professionally done. The Centro plug was what did it for me. There's no way Palm is not behind these.

And I say keep 'em coming. If I can't have the actual release date, pricing, or other withheld information about the Pre, at least entertain me. On a daily basis. Preferably with attractive women.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    I'm starting to think these are professionally done. The Centro plug was what did it for me. There's no way Palm is not behind these.
    After one and two, I wasn't entirely sure whether it was the viral campaign or not, but after this third video, I'd have to agree that it seems like it is.

And I also agree about this new hostage.
    These videos are great! I really hope this is a daily thing.

And yes, they do look professional, and the actors are pretty good.
    Meh, I woudln't say they're professional because of the quality alone. More because it's a username created specifically for these 3 videos and nothing else (if it was real it'd probably be by a popular youtuber with other videos) and because of the centro vs. iPhone jab.

But I've seen other "amature" stuff on youtube that easily rivals the quality of this.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    it's "professionally amateur" on purpose. These must be Palm - but we'll never know. Viral marketing at it's best. First vid had 4000+ views... they know right where to post them for excellent exposure (on this site) and I tend to agree, the username for both this site and YouTube is created just for posting these videos...

I wonder if the "demands" will be met this weekend/next week....that would make a decent follow-up story for the media and once again drive people to view the videos, which bash iPhone features. Marketing, marketing, marketing....

The grunt-like way he says "PALM" every single time he says the word sort of gets stuck in your head too.... there is certainly thought behind these videos... no just a Pre fanboy.
    Last edited by turtle3; 05/08/2009 at 05:00 PM.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH so damn good! I was going through withdrawls today wanting a new video.

The long PALM was my favorite.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Hilarious!! I love the yawning while he is making his demands. She is very easy on the eyes. I want to see more of these...but not to many more cause I want the phone now...PALM!
    Yep, still love the "PALM!" when it comes out of his mouth. "Aggressively inviting" - too funny!
    It gets better every time I watch it. PAAAAAAAALM!!
    PAAALLLLMMM im bout to pull my hair out... hilarious
    hahahaha I love it!
    bizarre. the fat guy is creepy. but the milf is kind of cute. looks like a snuff video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    bizarre. the fat guy is creepy. but the milf is kind of cute. looks like a snuff video.
    I wouldn't know what a snuff video looks like.
    No. 2 was the better one of the three released upto now. No. 3 is "weak."
    Quote Originally Posted by releasemypre View Post
    After waiting patiently for Palm to give into our demands, we have heard nothing. we have no choice but to release the following video.

Video # 2

Awesome
    Does anybody remember the website he gave in the first video? Can anybody dig up some information out of there?
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    Does anybody remember the website he gave in the first video? Can anybody dig up some information out of there?
    Release The Pre
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast