Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pink Centro...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    And yes, they do look professional, and the actors are pretty good.
    they are professional becasue it is viral marketing on behalf of palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    No. 2 was the better one of the three released upto now. No. 3 is "weak."
    They were trying to say the Pre has functioning MMS unlike the iPhone. Although I liked the 2nd one better, just from an entertainment point of view.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I wonder when these dumb armature film makers will realize sprint releases the pre, not palm.
    I missed the first one. YouTube and the one linked by GearGoddess has banned video#1.
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I missed the first one. YouTube and the one linked by GearGoddess has banned video#1.
    Clearly an Apple conspiracy!!!

Upload the videos on Veoh. They don't seem to ban like You Tube.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    I wonder when these dumb armature film makers will realize sprint releases the pre, not palm.
    The manufacturer has to have some hand in the release.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    The manufacturer has to have some hand in the release.
    The manufacturer has likely already sold the phones to sprint. Now, Palm may not be able to set a release date, but they do have an interest in advertising on the cheap, and if it's their ad, they'd want their name mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post
    The manufacturer has likely already sold the phones to sprint. Now, Palm may not be able to set a release date, but they do have an interest in advertising on the cheap, and if it's their ad, they'd want their name mentioned.
    Actually, they are just sitting in Ed's office at Palm. My ninja took this pic from Palm HQ:

Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Made a ring/message tone out of it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Made a ring/message tone out of it.
    thanks! you beat me to it. this will go nicely with my other ringtone from the iphone vs pre vid of the pre saying, "shuut uuuup!"
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GearGoddess; 05/09/2009 at 09:18 PM.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Great video! Let's see how many such videos you have to make before we know the release date.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12