1.    #1  
    More miainstream media covering the Pre and it;s launch date:

MSNBC:
    Palm Pre prepares to battle 'iBerry' juggernaut - Digital Home- msnbc.com
    (This looks to be brand new, haven't seen it before)

CNN:
    Can a Palm Pre multitask better than an iPhone? - CNN.com
    (this is the Cnet article by Tom Krazit, reports on CNN)

All Things Digital: (This article is very short, and weak)
    Palm Pre: June 5 Debut? | John Paczkowski | Digital Daily | AllThingsD

Posted below by cary328is - From Forbes
    Palm More Promising Than Apple Or RIM - Forbes.com

Posted By JimmieGeddes - from Pre Thinking:
    [QUOTE=JimmieGeddes;1597478]So far it's just a rumor, but supposedly the Pre marketing blitz will kick off this Sunday night on the 3 hour finale of The Celebrity Apprentice on NBC.
    PreThinking - Home - Celebrity Apprentice 3 hour season finale; Palm Pre in Prime Time

Posted by jcunwired - From Stuff.tv (In another thread)
    Palm Pre review – better than the iPhone? « something fresh…

Posted By jcunwired - From Vactor.tv
    VatorNews - Pandora radio, mobile and beyond

Posted by AdidasNYR - From NPR
    NPR: Palm Pre Is Pretty Impressive

From PC World:
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/16488...ming_soon.html
    (This is a short article - but i think a more mainstream news site)
    Last edited by B-model; 05/15/2009 at 12:22 PM. Reason: added more links, again
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    There was also a full page article about the Palm Pre (sorry no link or screenshot) in a recent issue of "Men's Fitness" with Kevin Garnett on the cover - it's in the "TECH" section
  3.    #3  
    checked all over thier site. Couldn'y find it
    da Gimp

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    web ads are popping up featuring the pre...it's all part of the "master plan" is my guess.....prepare yourselves for the media blitz in the next week or two. We're close.

This is a screen shot of a new ad on Pandora. I listen to pandora every day for hours on end and have not yet seen this specific Sprint ad.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This is the Pre-storm of advertisement.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    The Pandora ad doesn't seem to mention the Pre by name. *sigh!*.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Ah, but it's still in the ad. Sprint needs to sell people on their network...they do have a superior network in my opinion, at least for a data-intensive phone like the Pre...

Phone's come and go (the pre included) - Sprint is using the Pre as their "Hey, check out all the work we've done in the past 2 years when everyone hated us, now we're pretty awesome - Come back to Sprint!" spearhead. Hesse is no *****.
    We got it already about the network, now tell us about the phone you may be planning to sell in a month's time that is going to get both you and the manufacturer out of the slumps.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Here's another article...it's from Forbes:

Palm More Promising Than Apple Or RIM - Forbes.com
    So far it's just a rumor, but supposedly the Pre marketing blitz will kick off this Sunday night on the 3 hour finale of The Celebrity Apprentice on NBC.

PreThinking - Home - Celebrity Apprentice 3 hour season finale; Palm Pre in Prime Time

The Centro has been heavily featured throughout this season.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by turtle3 View Post
    Ah, but it's still in the ad. Sprint needs to sell people on their network...they do have a superior network in my opinion, at least for a data-intensive phone like the Pre...

Phone's come and go (the pre included) - Sprint is using the Pre as their "Hey, check out all the work we've done in the past 2 years when everyone hated us, now we're pretty awesome - Come back to Sprint!" spearhead. Hesse is no *****.
    I think having the pre in the ad is smart... telling them about the network is a good idea, I agree...

Plus, companies always hope certain products will have a halo effect... in this case, palm and sprint are slowly talking about the pre... the information is out there.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  12.    #12  
    added a few more - they're all on the threads alreayd. I tjhink this is the onlny new one:

Palm Pre News Coming Soon? - PC World
    da Gimp