Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
       #1  
    Looks like some type of training has been done. on Inside Sprint Now they have a video up of contacts.
  2. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
       #2  
  3. #3  
    Looks like the training has definitely started. I can see it already, Sprint employees sitting behind a computer at their store with headphones on, watching all this. At the rate these videos are being leaked, we will be able to do the whole training ourselves! Not that we needed it!

    I just watched both of them.... on a computer that only has dial up...yeah, I am that hardcore! lol
  4. #4  
    So we can only sync to google, MS Exchange, and facebook?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    At the rate these videos are being leaked, we will be able to do the whole training ourselves!
    Now to just wait until the next surprises (tick toc)
  6. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal View Post
    Now to just wait until the next surprises (tick toc)
    I eagerly am Coal. Thank you
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal View Post
    Now to just wait until the next surprises (tick toc)
    You know something we don't know, but can't tell us...right?
  8. meir602's Avatar
    Posts
    249 Posts
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    #8  
    I think if you put a mask on this guy he could pass for the kidnapper in the 24 hour pre release video
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I just watched both of them.... on a computer that only has dial up...yeah, I am that hardcore! lol
    Dial-up? That's still around?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    So we can only sync to google, MS Exchange, and facebook?
    Not for email, no. Any POP3/IMAP service.

    For contacts (and I believe, calendars and tasks), yes. That's my understanding, anyways.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    Dial-up? That's still around?
    Oh yeah.... a dual core Athlon 64, 2 gb of ram, XP....and rockin' PeoplePC!
  12. quipper8's Avatar
    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    #12  
    does anyone know if the pre will support syncml for contacts and hopefully other stuff?

Posting Permissions