Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I think today is the big day, so post here if you are one of the chosen ones. if you can say, that is.

nothing to report for me, unfortunately.
    Beta tester? Are you talking about the palm reviewer program? I don't think that's beta testing, because I don't think anyone in that program will get any phones before the general public, they're just offering the free "rental" phone for reviewing a product that's already avaliable for planning future products.

Beta testing for the pre is likely complete or nearing completion.
    Last edited by asforme; 05/08/2009 at 09:53 AM.
    I have not heard anything yet, but I'm keeping my phone close to me today!
    I've heard nothing.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    just asked the same question myself in the original Palm Reviewer thread. Thanks for starting a new thread that will be easier to use.

Heard nothing on my end. Still early out on the West Coast where Palm is headquartered. Hopefully someone will hear something soon.
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.
    no word yet
    Nothing here (yet) . . .
    I GOT SELECTED!!!

(in my mind)

Great. Now I just jinxed myself.
    nothing
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    nothing here either
    nada here
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Nope, no e-mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by gregms View Post
    Nope, no e-mail.
    I think they might actually be making phone calls. Probably to ask a few more questions to make sure you are right for the job, then if you do, they get into the good details of when you can expect your phone!
    I wonder if part of the NDA around being selected is that one can't mention that one's been selected until a specified date.
    Made a post on Facebook to see if I get any bites. Personally haven't gotten the call.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I wonder if part of the NDA around being selected is that one can't mention that one's been selected until a specified date.
    That'd make absolutely no sense. The whole reason for the "Real Reviewers" thing is to get the word out. If these people aren't allowed to even say beforehand if they're selected, that'd be ridiculous. (Aka, I wouldn't put it past them. )
    Not YET!!!
    Nothing here. i'm hoping my college student/IT resume fits their profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    That'd make absolutely no sense. The whole reason for the "Real Reviewers" thing is to get the word out. If these people aren't allowed to even say beforehand if they're selected, that'd be ridiculous. (Aka, I wouldn't put it past them. )
    Could be that the reviewers would get a Pre before the public announcement. Keeping their identity secret would avoid the temptation caused by millions of people hitting them up for info.

Use it for awhile, get used to it, and then on X date start talking about it.

Or not. Who knows? Still waiting for my call...
    Let me make sure my phone is on...

Yup. It's on and I have a signal. Maybe I'm just last on the list
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast