1.    #1  
    Saw this video now, and @ 3:53 he shows that he makes the cards smaller to "rearange" the cards (as they used to show) but it stays small, and he can flick it from side to side, so you can see more "cards" on the screen. me likey.
    Was also thinking, imagine if they make it like the browser thumbnails, how great it would be if you can have like a double row, and have like 6 cards/apps in one view, that would be amazing i think...
    http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/252331/v...in-action.html
    (otherwise, same old i think)
    Last edited by Mahootzki; 05/07/2009 at 10:02 PM.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Link???
    If the title is the same, then I think I have found the link:
    PC Pro: News: Video exclusive: Palm Pre in action

Edit: If you want to skip ahead to what Mahootzki is talking about, go to 3min50sec
    Last edited by dmglouis; 05/07/2009 at 09:59 PM.
    That's been in a few videos now that I've seen.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    That's been in a few videos now that I've seen.
    Oh, i have never seen them "scroll" back and forth, i only saw them making it smaller and dragging the cards, but when they touch the screen under the cards in small view, and don't drag, then it goes back to regular mode.
    Yea, and I'm sure there are a lot more cool features like that and we don't even know it yet!
    pre looks small or dude has a really long hand/fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    pre looks small or dude has a really long hand/fingers.
    It is really small especially compared to el iPhone.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Thanks for the video. It definitely is a video I haven't seen before but I have seen that gesture before.

I wonder why they showed an older revision of the OS. I can tell because of the older phone app icon and the swipe up gesture to get to launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    how great it would be if you can have like a double row, and have like 6 cards/apps in one view, that would be amazing i think...
    how many apps do you really need running at once?
  11.    #11  
    About 6 or 7 I think, but on the other hand I haven't seen all the apps available for it yet.