Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    OK, the TRUTH - assuming a 40-hour work week, how much time DURING WORK HOURS have you spent in this forum over the last week?

Me? Ummmm, I'll wait until I see some of your answers.
    *Looking over my shoulder*
    It's got to be north of 10, but that includes looking at other Pre-related stuff. I know, it's ridiculous.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    less the 5 hours a day .... I;ve gotten really good at logging on quickly, checking what i neeed to check and geting off
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    way more than I should. it's more than 10.
    Work? what is this work you speak of.

I am caught it a trap between three forums right now, this one, Hornetsreport.com, and Saintsreport.com.

The better question for me would be, how many actual hours or minutes I work over the course of a week! Thank God I something to OCD about.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    less the 5 hours a day .... I;ve gotten really good at logging on quickly, checking what i neeed to check and geting off
    5 hours per day!?!?! That's 5 work hours? Out of 8?!?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    5 hours per day!?!?! That's 5 work hours? Out of 8?!?
    Yeah, really! He had to mean five MINUTES!....I hope.
    Funny I just had a little debate about this with my girlfriend last night. She's a Facebook person which I just don't get but she stated last night that this forum is my "Facebook". I agreed they were similar in the sense they were both social networking sites but I feel I get something more substantial out of a forum where information/rumors are shared and intellectual (well sometimes) debate abounds. Whereas Facebook has a lot of statements like "I'm at Starbucks now and I have a caffeine buzz" I just get more out of sites like this.

To answer how many hours, I'd guess 5 hours in a week but it will probably increase after I have the Pre because there will be a lot of important information on problems, how to's and hacks which I will follow religiously.
    Work hours... considering I don't work a single regulard 8-5 job, and one of my jobs is writing for this site, well, I very well may spend upwards of 3-5 hours a day watching and reading the forums. That view new posts button is my friend.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  10.    #10  
    You guys aren't making me feel any better. C'mon, SOMEONE has got to be approaching the 20 hour mark!
    Quote Originally Posted by furreverdad View Post
    You guys aren't making me feel any better. C'mon, SOMEONE has got to be approaching the 20 hour mark!
    I sure as heck am approaching 20 hours, if not having passed it on a regular moving average.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Wow, thats a good question, 5+ hours I would say.. And I work a 12 hr shift too, lol
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    i keep it open in the background and check about every hour or so.
    No way am I answering this guestion. Can't make me.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    maybe an hour or so on this site, but ive spent prolly 39.5 of the 40 hours i worked last week on forums.
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
    I check very often (about once an hour) but I post very few but in my defense I'm a recovering gadget junky I just relapsed when I heard about the pre
    I just leave my browser on this site and just refresh every so often
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    No way am I answering this guestion. Can't make me.
    You will answer me. [/new spock]
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I check it on my Blackberry when I can sneak a glance. As a bartender, I tend to get really busy a lot and literally don't have the required seconds it takes to take a quick glance.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Sounds like America's productivity will zoom when Pre gets released.

Another reason to GIT UR DONE!
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast