Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got this site bookmarked in opera on my instinct so i do check it ALOT lol. During my 3 breaks at work and when i get home i will check it very frequently. Although i do not post much, i like reading for new info and tidbits.
    I *think* I have a few of you beat. But I'm not sure.
    Right now I sped about 2 hours a week total on the forums + website. I check information about the pre and the 800w. Once the pre arrives, I will probably spend upwards of 5-10 hours a week
    Honestly I do not keep track of such things....I imagine about 1 or 2 hours....often during lunch or breaks.......but I tend to multitask a lot so it is hard to say.
    Since I'm freelance and technically could be considered at work whenever I'm online(answering business emails and stuff like that), I likely easily approached 20 hours a week. I visit this board A LOT.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    while I am @ work seriously between 30 mins to and hour a day on average depending on if i feel like replying or sharing information... so 2.5 to 5 a week give or take 35
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    I check it on my Blackberry when I can sneak a glance. As a bartender, I tend to get really busy a lot and literally don't have the required seconds it takes to take a quick glance.
    How do you hold a bottle of liquor with hooves....?
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    I check about every hour on my Treo.
    You mean you don't have an automatic refresh every 10 seconds on the Pre forums?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    I *think* I have a few of you beat. But I'm not sure.
    DUDE! Its your job! You better be online more than us
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    I only work when someone e-mails me their problem...so I've been on all day. My supervisor keeps asking me about the phone too, and said "more Pre forums?"
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Probably 10-12 a week. Besides checking the site all the time I have all my twitter feeds linked to this site and a few other dedicated Pre sites. However, I do like this one the best!
    I suppose I'm odd man out here.

The Centro is my first smart phone by Palm, and I bought it only because there's no legitimate (new) PDA successor for the Tungsten T3.

I therefore regard a Centro (and a Pre) as a PDA with a phone thrown in; seen like that, the Pre sucks - no PDA without card slot is really worth buying; so, until someone tells me that the third Pre (after that rumoured entry level device) will have a slot, it's 30 minutes a week max in this forum.

Regards, Jochen
    Honestly: an average of 5 minutes per day just popping in to see whats going on

now....BEFORE AND AFTER WORK is a different story.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I would never read this type of "personal" interest forum at wo... Oops, gotta go, BOSS is coming!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12