Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hahaha great work. I missed the first video but very funny.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by releasemypre View Post
    After our first video mysteriously vanished from youtube, We posted this one.

Palm we hope you are watching

Ok, this has officially been favorited (is that a word?), emailed to contacts and reviewed twice more to make sure it was really as funny as I thought it was the first time I watched it.

I swear I was watching an episode of 24 there for a second.

Watch out, Jack Bauer is going to gank you in the next video!
    Much funnier than the first one!
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    The was F'in funny!! LMAO
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    If it is a viral campaign, it is working. Wonder where they will take it in the next one? PALM...LMAO
    Meh. I was never a fan of sequels.

Now, let me get back to watching Caddyshack 2 on my Treo.
    Love the sinister laugh when she protests that she "can't cut & paste!"
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    Ok, this has officially been favorited (is that a word?), emailed to contacts and reviewed twice more to make sure it was really as funny as I thought it was the first time I watched it.

I swear I was watching an episode of 24 there for a second.

Watch out, Jack Bauer is going to gank you in the next video!
    Or maybe real life Jack Bauer will headbutt you! (Kiefer Sutherland surrenders to NY police over head-butting incident - Kansas City Star)

Palm should definitely do something for these guys. Gave the only excitement since January
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I think this very well maybe of palms making. ALSO, did you catch the reference of palm releasing the phone the day before the iphone announcement?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12