Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Assuming it lives up to all the hype; I'd go as high as $300 with contract, but no more.
    Definitely no more than $200. I would just feel ripped off if I paid anything more than that. If it does go higher, I would have no problem waiting for the price to drop.
    I'd pay around $350

"I wish my lawn were goth, so it would cut itself." -unknown
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    $199 with contract after rebate.
    i dont care what the price is 300 400, just give me one. im a premier customer but i dont qualify for my upgrade yet so i will be buying it without contract. Ill be selling my old phone on ebay so it will make up for whatever ridiculous amount i will pay.
    I'd say about $400. I paid $330 for my Treo 700wx over 2 years ago.
    I would pay $250 but I would prefer $200
    $200. If it had more memory or was expandable I might go higher.
    I'm willing to pay up to $500, but must be unlocked.
    $300, though I have no doubt that I could haggle it down.

If I were on AT&T (gag) or T-Mobile, I'd have no qualms with paying $600 for unlocked GSM.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Given that I have about 21 months left on my contract, I'll be paying whatever is considered full price for current Sprint customers. Upwards of $500, I suppose. Over $500, I'll have to start thinking harder about it. Over $600, and I'll probably have to sell a kidney or something to make up the difference, but I'll still buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I'm willing to pay up to $500, but must be unlocked.
    Not possible.
    It depends on the initial reviews of the product. If the device has somewhat solid reviews and it meets most of the expectations, I would pay $200 to feel like I got a good value. But if the phone exceed expectations (WiMax + any additional features) and it is rock solid, I would gladly hand over $300 and feel like I got a good value.

The key word here is value
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack549 View Post
    Not possible.
    How so? Care to explain?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Given that I have about 21 months left on my contract, I'll be paying whatever is considered full price for current Sprint customers. Upwards of $500, I suppose. Over $500, I'll have to start thinking harder about it. Over $600, and I'll probably have to sell a kidney or something to make up the difference, but I'll still buy it.
    You never have to pay list price. They will be on ebay for about $150 above the lowest discounted price withing a few weeks.It maybe $200 more or so if the is a shortage. $150 is the cancellation fee which creates the arbitrage difference on Sprint phones. If best buy discounts are instant it will be a very short time if even BB has 30 day rebates it will be five weeks.

How so? Care to explain?
    What he means is list price will certainly be over $500. There is no downside to Sprint Palm or BB to list price being $700 to $1000 since they don't care if none are sold at list.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    $400. though i would never say i got a great deal. maybe i would for a 16 or 32G version.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    ill be buying 2...and I would have no problem paying full price for both...but Sprint has decided to be nice this time to my phone addiction...they're letting me fully upgrade both lines only about 5 months into contract...I usually pay full price because I don't feel like waiting.
    How so? Care to explain?

Sprint/CDMA phones do not use sim cards.
    300 for me... it is already in my budget, but if the do BB i might say 400
    Quote Originally Posted by roturn View Post
    Sprint/CDMA phones do not use sim cards.
    I suspect that Toni is saying that she is willing to pay for the unlocked GSM version, whenever it lands.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast