Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I would definitely pay $2000 for the Pre. Probably $3000. Not $4000, that would be too much.

I expect to keep it something like three years during which I pay several thousands to the cellular operator.
    Quote Originally Posted by roturn View Post
    Sprint/CDMA phones do not use sim cards.
    Last I checked the discussion's main questions was just about how much you'd pay for a Pre, not just CDMA Pre.

I'd pay 0 for a CDMA one..

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    I suspect that Toni is saying that she is willing to pay for the unlocked GSM version, whenever it lands.
    Toni's a guy...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Toni's a guy...
    My bad.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcoupe View Post
    I would definitely pay $2000 for the Pre. Probably $3000. Not $4000, that would be too much.
    Haha... nice one.
    "I'd buy THAT for a dollar!"
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    I can pay $300. Highest I can go
    $199, would be my price. But I think I'll end up paying $99...
    I'm up into the thousands on PALM stock since January, so anything under that
    I'm prepared to spend up to $250 for an on contract Palm Pre, any more than that and I'll have to think very hard about it, but I may be willing to go 299, but I'd have to get a hands on before I did.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12