1.    #1  
    So I started thinking about how to expand on the 8 GBs of internal storage on the Pre. I found multiple sites that are mobile friendly for online storage. The best of which seems to be this one:

Features - online storage, manage documents & share files | Livedrive

100GB, $60 a year. Has a specific mobile website and you can stream files through the websites media player.

Anyone used this site yet? Or anyone have other suggested sites?
    There's been a couple of similar post like this. The others normally offer a mail exchange server along with it. If you need that type of additional space for storage, it certainly seems like a reasonable price. I would google "problems livedrive" to check and see if people have been have any trouble with it
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Check out Orb service for media access to all your files on home pc. Its free.

MyCast your digital media with Orb 2.0 remote pc access software
    I am hoping dropbox has good support for the Pre. They do support the iPhone, so it should be easy for them.
    You can't upload or download from Livedrive using the pre. Though since you can't really download much of anything with the Pre I don't imagine there's any online storage that will work.

Maybe it'll be better when Flash comes.
    Visorphone -> Treo600 -> Treo650 ->Treo700wx -> Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    I am hoping dropbox has good support for the Pre. They do support the iPhone, so it should be easy for them.
    When flash comes you can upload and download using the dropbox website. I'm sure the app will come sooner or later though