Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    Palm wouldn't use an iPhone in one of their viral ads
    That's what they want you to think
    AHAHAHAHA that was great and very sad
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I just noticed that this person was thanked for their post..... if they win the second place in the contest, I'm going to be rather annoyed.
    Hahaha I hope that it wasn't Palm's viral campaign...

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
    I've decided that I don't think it is though. They've only posted about it to this site, as far as I know. I'd expect it to be on Twitter, Facebook, and other Pre-info sites than this, if it was supposed to be an ad campaign.
    Well, it was yanked due to "terms of use" violation. Darn!
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I wonder what TOS violation? Possibly the simulated kidnapping and the "...or she dies!" demand/
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    i'm guessing "...or she dies" got them in trouble. i'm surprised they went there. they could have said something clever & funny to make it more entertaining. i would have preferred more silliness over seriousness.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    I'm sorry to inform the op that you wasted your time due to a misunderstanding.

Palm will never announce a release date, Sprint will.
    Is the someplace that I can view the original video that got pulled from Youtube? I watched the other ones. They were very funny.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12