View Poll Results: June 7 PRE Launch: Brilliant Move or Suicide Mission?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brilliant Move

8 7.48%
  • Suicide Mission

55 51.40%
  • Doesn't Matter

44 41.12%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I'm still on the old iPhone contract and bought an aftermarket 3G, so as far as I know they never extended my contract(my bill never shows increases for the data charges and text plans for the 3G). Though if I find out they did without mentioning something first, I'll be mighty pissed!

Buying an aftermarket Iphone would be the vast minority. No you don't have an extension but that certainly is not the case for most Iphone users.
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    At this point it isn't about Palm at all. So that is a "big" exaggeration. Sprint determines and announces launch dates. This has to do with Sprint testing and Sprint marketing and Sprint Advertizing issues and Sprints level of comfort with available and scheduled inventory. It is almost totally out of Palms hands
    And what point is that? For all we know Palm has yet to release the inventory to Sprint, which would put Palm in the driver's seat for the time being.
    Sprint sets the date and advertises, yes you are right. But Sprint won't move until Palm releases them to do so by indicating the final product is ready and in sufficient numbers to match Sprint's order. Both companies have too much riding on this so there will be more than the normal amount of coordination to get everything right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Buying an aftermarket Iphone would be the vast minority. No you don't have an extension but that certainly is not the case for most Iphone users.
    Have you seen Chicago's Craig's List? It's like a whole new market for aftermarket iPhones(often jailbroken and unlocked) and someone's buying them! And they aren't all tech geeks.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123