Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Correction to the earlier post. The encounter was in '06 and the product turned out to be the Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by georges326 View Post
    Do we have any idea of what level Sprint employee these people were?
    We don;t even have any idea that the story is in the lest bit true. It doesn't sound true in the least to be frank from the description.

I have had to fire people. Under circumstances like this having to do with either NDA or a even just a employer asserting violation of employment terms you are going to have a preliminary interview and an exit interview, probably with several managers present.

My guess is this is a rumor being whispered among sprint employees that went from "they will fire you" evolving into an internal urban legend of an acutal firing that a "friend of a friend" heard of.
    Agreed aero, the handing out paychecks and pink slips in the middle of a meeting sounds very unprofessional and too dramatic to be true.
    I am not too upset the employees got fired, I just wish we knew something that was worth get fired for...
    I wonder if whatever Sprint is keeping secret is what these 2 guys from Predevcamp were talking about months ago back in March when they visited sprint HQ in Kansas:

preDevCamp Sprint Host Meeting With preDevCamp Kansas City Crew
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    it was a joke, silly. sorry, are you a "survivor"?

OMG ty for posting that link. Wow, needed that laugh as I'm sitting here playing with palm stock today.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234