Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Na, but oddly enough I'd consider paying 300 or maybe even 350 rather then 250. Of coarse that depends on the whole ugly plan situation, but I'm trying to keep that out of the equation. 400 seems like a breaking point to me. Don't know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I would pay $201 if the price is $200. But they wouldn't give it to us early even for $100,000,000,000,000.
    uh... for that they might give you the whole company?!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1 View Post
    uh... for that they might give you the whole company?!
    For that you could buy a continent.
    $100 for a month early? no way. i've still got my blackberry, and it's working great still.
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Palm only has a market cap of $1,600,000,000 which means that for that amount you could probably buy the whole company and make them give you a Pre.
    You WILL give me the Pre since I OWN YOU!!! haha
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Definitely not.

In fact, if the Pre has a price tag of over $199, it's going to be hard for me to justify getting one period.

sleepy
    Lovin' my Centro...keeping an eye on the Pre.

The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you. -- Bob Marley
    In a way, you'll already be paying more to get it early when it launches. Assuming the price goes down later.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Not me. I would have a few years ago, but age has mellowed me.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    No way and there well not be a Pre in my future if it is over $199, I get a Iphone.
    I can wait for it to be released on its official date. Just a phone...
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    No. I could use the $100 on many other things.
    I could use that $100 for additional month on the Everything Plan.
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Palm only has a market cap of $1,600,000,000 which means that for that amount you could probably buy the whole company and make them give you a Pre.
    If you bought Palm, it would be your Pre, right?
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    $250 is as high as I'd go... if I'm paying extra for it. Although for some reason I feel like I'd be ok paying $300 if that was the basic retail price. Maybe that's because I don't think it'll be that high. Weird though, that I feel that way.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12