Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    i was just about to check my twitter because i haven't received any more updates from Jaime...oh well...but I do have to say that Sprint and Palm are on it...they don't wanna let these secrets out...and they'll take out anyone that gets in their way!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    join me and buy a Treo Pro to hold you over til it comes out
    that's exactly what I did. I've owned my Pro for a little over a week so far and I'd happily purchase a Pre on June 7th. I couldn't stand my Mogul anymore and I couldn't wait it out any longer. What's $200 anyways?
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    join me and buy a Treo Pro to hold you over til it comes out
    Amusing....I did the exact same thing. Surprisingly, I'm quite satisfied with the Treo Pro. Still can't wait for the Pre, but this Pro is really helping with the wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVESKI07 View Post
    that's exactly what I did. I've owned my Pro for a little over a week so far and I'd happily purchase a Pre on June 7th. I couldn't stand my Mogul anymore and I couldn't wait it out any longer. What's $200 anyways?
    $200? where do you get that figure?
    Did he mean he bought the Pro for $200?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    perhaps but doesn't the new contract credit get burned in the process? hence, the Pre will now not cost him $299 but more like $599? so now you burned $200 + $300 on a shiit phone to use for a month or two?
    The Treo Pro can be had for about $200 on eBay (new). Looks like ~$225 is the number right now. That's how I bought my Touch Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    Joined 2008, and only two posts? A silent partner then. I read your other post; kudos for me then, as I gave the credit where it's due.

If you are truly not done with the fun, according to reliable sources (you, Coal) there's only 30 calendar days to share it! Why wait for a rainy day? Now would be great!!!!
    I really do not even remember why I registered here, I tried that login and it worked so... yeah ROFL

As for what I can and cannot post, it all has to do with when my contacts tell me I can. Some stuff is public and some is private until noted otherwise.
    Thanks for chiming in Coal. We look forward to the information you have!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Ye a the Pro is about $200 for no contract on ebay and the Pre will probably be $200 with contraction give or take $50
    How is the keyboard on the Treo Pro? I played with a dummy version of it at a Sprint store, and it felt pretty terrible...really rubbery...it didn't give me any positive feedback when pressing the keys.

Is this just because it's a dummy phone and not the real deal? I really hope the Pre keyboard won't feel that way.
    It took me a couple days to get used to it, but I came from a Mogul with a huge keyboard. I'd still have to say I'm not a real huge fan of it. If I was planning on keeping this phone for more then a few months then I'd probably be pretty disappointed. However, it doesn't feel rubbery. If anything it feels plasticy (yes, I said plasticy). After using it for a little over a week, I've become pretty fluent with it and don't hit as many wrong keys as I used to and I have really big thumbs. From what I heard, the Pre keyboard will not be like this. The Pre is supposed to be one of their nicer keyboards.
    Do you know if the Treo pro will eventually be upgraded to WinMo 6.5? I would consider it as a backup to my pre if it did.
    crazy thread ...
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I still think that Coal in reality is Dan Hesse.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I still think that Coal in reality is Dan Hesse.
    It would make sense because Coal is black and Dan Hesse is in black and white.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    It would make sense because Coal is black and Dan Hesse is in black and white.
    Well, last I checked I am the new whiter coal (maybe that clean burning kind we keep hearing about) but yeah, Dan is super cool and he secretly wants me to get people over to Sprint "any way possible" so... I am doing my best
    So Dan ... I mean "Coal" .. any chance on a hook up for an early release Pre?
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    He seems more worried about people stealing his stolen videos..lol
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12