Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Looks like this guy is working on new Sprint commercial and says he has played with the Pre.

Jaime Gonzalez (jaime_gonzalez) on Twitter

Back at Warner Bros! Palm Pre in the house... It's the iPhone for chicks! LOL

@evildadof3 nah, not cheating just checking it out. It's a good challenger for the iPhone, but it's still NO iPhone!

Is playing around with the new Palm Pre! Tight phone, comes out this summer.

Also linked to picture of set for Sprint ad - Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    He's calling it the 'iPhone for chicks'
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    He's calling it the 'iPhone for chicks'
    Yeah, I wasnt to crazy about that comment, looks like he was making a joke.

But it looks like he is a current iPhone user and he did have some good things to say about it.
    That's a pretty cool looking set for the Sprint commercial. Hopefully this one is centered on the Pre for once!
  5.    #5  
    It looks like its showing Facebook app. Lets hope Pre specific ads start soon.
    haha the sets giant facebook page...awesome.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Many iPhone fanboys these days are still in denial.

iPhone for the chicks. Yeah right.

"Harry this iPhone's too complicated, too boxy, too manly, too heavy for a girlie like me. I am switching to the Pre."
    Last edited by jewel; 05/05/2009 at 06:17 AM.
    "iPhone for chicks" = physical keyboard. Women w/fingernails like keyboards better than touch screens. One reason why the Curve is so popular with the ladies (Curve = I always considered it a chick phone too).
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    Many iPhone fanboys these days are still in denial.

iPhone for the chicks. Yeah right.

"Harry this iPhone's too complicated, too boxy, too manly, too heavy for a girlie like me. I am switching to the Pre."
    But weren't Palm fanboys in denial when the iphone debuted? Really, there is no difference between Apple, Palm, Winmo and Blackberry fanboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger View Post
    But weren't Palm fanboys in denial when the iphone debuted? Really, there is no difference between Apple, Palm, Winmo and Blackberry fanboys...
    I disagree. Their overall degrees of pretentiousness is wildly different. You can guess which one has the highest.
    Most of the people that I know that has iPhones are women.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    "iPhone for chicks" = physical keyboard. Women w/fingernails like keyboards better than touch screens. One reason why the Curve is so popular with the ladies (Curve = I always considered it a chick phone too).
    I see more with Pearls than Curves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    I see more with Pearls than Curves.
    Not only that, its the size and shape of the keyboard is essentially the same as the 800w, 700 and 600 series.

I guess they're chick phones too.

3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    He means chicks literally, like little chickens......tweet tweet....as in twitter.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    Most of the people that I know that has iPhones are women.
    I was thinking the same exact thing. I only know 2 guys with an iPhone and about 10 women. I always had the personal opinion that the iPhone was kind of a chick phone.

Hmmm... now that I think of it, I know 5 guys with an iPhone. I'm not changing my opinion though. The iPhone doesn't project manliness to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Hmmm... now that I think of it, I know 5 guys with an iPhone. I'm not changing my opinion though. The iPhone doesn't project manliness to me.
    The iPhone projects slacker elitist metrosexual to me. Kind of like the Mac, only worse.

Update: I should note, I wrote this on a MacBook Pro running Windows 7 in Boot Camp. There's an irony in there somewhere.
    As of this post Jaime_Gonzalez is no longer "tweeting".
    He has flown the coop. (wakka wakka wakka)
    Isn't that redundant? iPhone = Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicAgeZombie View Post
    As of this post Jaime_Gonzalez is no longer "tweeting".
    He has flown the coop. (wakka wakka wakka)
    Maybe Palm/sprint Ninja's killed him off because he talked about having the pre?
    Thats what I'm thinkin'.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast