Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    The iPhone projects slacker elitist metrosexual to me. Kind of like the Mac, only worse.
    Any guy I know with an iPhone fits this category.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Update: I should note, I wrote this on a MacBook Pro running Windows 7 in Boot Camp. There's an irony in there somewhere.
    More than one. Real geeks use Linux
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    I was thinking the same exact thing. I only know 2 guys with an iPhone and about 10 women. I always had the personal opinion that the iPhone was kind of a chick phone.

Hmmm... now that I think of it, I know 5 guys with an iPhone. I'm not changing my opinion though. The iPhone doesn't project manliness to me.
    You'll get more responses if you post this on Craigslist.
    So all this talk about iPhone, what do people think the Pre looks like? A guy phone or a chick phone? I'm personally going with more unisex, I think it has elegance in a professional and feminine perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post
    Maybe Palm/sprint Ninja's killed him off because he talked about having the pre?
    I would think so too. Probably also for posting a shot from a commercial that they (Sprint) is working on - I'm sure he violated something from his NDA
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    Isn't that redundant? iPhone = Chick
    Thank you! Someone find this guy and give him a taste of his own medicine please

BTW: he is probably not working for Sprint anymore since he leaked information haha
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12