Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here we go. User COAL at sprintguru has been right in the past. Let's see if this pans out. If it does, this should be an exciting week!

PreThinking - Home - Palm Pre Training to officially start on May 6th for SprintEmployees
  2.    #2  
    97 views and no one is excited about this??
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    im excited!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    97 views and no one is excited about this??
    Lol

Title and article mention 5/6 but why is the image saying 5/7,
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    Lol

Title and article mention 5/6 but why is the image saying 5/7,
    yea, i found that confusing...typo i suppose
  6.    #6  
    Yea it must be a typo. My guess is they used that image to announce the newest rumored date of June 7th and just forgot to change the date. COAL's original post says 5/6.
    How many weeks is training usually?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    How does this jive with your other post?

Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    I went to my sprint store today...talked to the Pre advocate again like I did a few weeks ago...

She has NO information whatsoever on the Pre. She said training is going to be 2-3 weeks for her and has heard nothing on when it will start. She obviously has not received her Pre demo yet.

When I first asked about info on the Pre, 2 sprint workers next to her started laughing and said "Every other person coming in here is asking about the Pre and we know nothing".

So I can say with 99% certainty that we will not be seeing a May 17th release, or a release anytime in May for that matter.

This June 7th date is looking like a good possibility.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    How does this jive with your other post?
    My only guess is that they will tell them the day before or day of for the training. Your guess is as good as mine. I'm just giving you all the information that I receive. They won't contradict themselves until the 6th.
    This is more than music to the Goat's ears. If true, they say they tend to train about 2 weeks before launch (which I think has been established). They may try for a tad bit larger of a window for a launch of this calibur. The goat just wants to see some blurrycam pics and some in-depth reviews!
    Sprint AT told me May 6th has been cancelled for Pre classes.
  12.    #12  
    I may be missing something, but what is 'Sprint AT'?
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    Sprint AT told me May 6th has been cancelled for Pre classes.
    They cancelled May 6th? How can they do that? Does Sprint control the world calendar?

Did you mean to say that some Pre training classes, previously scheduled for May 6th, has been canceled?

Or, were some other activities scheduled for May 6th have been canceled to accommodate Pre classes?
    Quote Originally Posted by FONdude View Post
    They cancelled May 6th? How can they do that? Does Sprint control the world calendar?

Did you mean to say that some Pre training classes, previously scheduled for May 6th, has been canceled?

Or, were some other activities scheduled for May 6th have been canceled to accommodate Pre classes?
    Looks to me like he means all training, set originally to begin on May 6th, is now canceled until further notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by FONdude View Post
    I hope not, because that's going to wreak havoc with my cancellation of all Mondays.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I'm keeping posted w/1st & 2nd Tier AT ( advanced tech ), Finance isn't saying anything, throughout the US. Now If Pre is being studied online for business that's someone else 'job' to let us know. I can now add that AT will study for 1 hour just before the release. I understand that is a light sentence but the point is one hour instead of 6 by those that have the most knowledge of Sprint phones but even that is light for I cannot specify who will be chosen at what particular date. I do know according to my last conversation ( in the last hour) they have been told, this time is getting close & that they must be ready for class. There are no exact dates being given to me since these are not known but My friends at AT are being notified.
  17.    #18  
    Anyone get confirmation that today (may 6th) was canceled to begin the Pre training?
    Understood that nobody wants to talk with anyone at Sprint Advanced Tech but I agree someone else should, I can't believe I'm the only one.The best one's to get training 1st will be Texas(homebase?) but Kentucky, no notification for school,Louisiana,no, Florida,no,Phillipines,no, NY,no ... the east coast ,midwest(including NM & OK)=no. All of these I've received answers that they have no knowledge for school . OK I kinda hope I'm wrong but daily I've been in contact w/Sprint. Including having just gotten off the phone w/ them. [I]'m just trying to help. So I guess I'll stop now & let everybody keep on ratteling their brains. I'm in for 2 Pre's.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    Understood that nobody wants to talk with anyone at Sprint Advanced Tech but I agree someone else should, I can't believe I'm the only one.The best one's to get training 1st will be Texas(homebase?) but Kentucky, no notification for school,Louisiana,no, Florida,no,Phillipines,no, NY,no ... the east coast ,midwest(including NM & OK)=no. All of these I've received answers that they have no knowledge for school . OK I kinda hope I'm wrong but daily I've been in contact w/Sprint. Including having just gotten off the phone w/ them. [I]'m just trying to help. So I guess I'll stop now & let everybody keep on ratteling their brains. I'm in for 2 Pre's.
    No. Keep it up! One of these times you are going to uncover a nice nugget of information.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast