Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Has anyone been contacted yet?!
    nope, sitting here crossing my fingers still!
  3.    #3  
    well they said they were gonna call the winners today...maybe the winners are sworn to secrecy (kinda like the pre release date)?? Alot of people have viewed this thread...but only 1 response so far...hmmm
    Yea I am excited to hear what people are willing to do to get a Pre..
    I'm holding out hope that calls didn't go out because it's Saturday...
    I think (if they want to of course) people should share their crazy ideas they had anyway, even if they don't get selected. Since the entry deadline is now over, it might be fun to hear the ideas that didn't get picked as well.
    I didn't get called.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I think (if they want to of course) people should share their crazy ideas they had anyway, even if they don't get selected. Since the entry deadline is now over, it might be fun to hear the ideas that didn't get picked as well.

i second that, we can bond together in the knowledge that we werent chosen, and be bitter together! because of course, my idea was the best!

although, still doesnt change the fact i will buy the pre anyway.
  9.    #9  
    every time the phone rang today i got nervous thinking omg i might actually have to do what i said...but it was never that call...if someone did get a call...wouldnt they say something?? maybe they didnt call yet!
  10.    #10  
    i wonder how many entries were received?!
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    every time the phone rang today i got nervous thinking omg i might actually have to do what i said...but it was never that call...if someone did get a call...wouldnt they say something?? maybe they didnt call yet!
    I would think that they probably don't want the people that were picked talking about it. They'd rather put one big news item up with the videos and other ideas and stuff.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I would think that they probably don't want the people that were picked talking about it. They'd rather put one big news item up with the videos and other ideas and stuff.
    thats what i was thinking...but i was also hoping they hadn't made the calls yet!
    What would I do for a pre?

I'd drive to a sprint store to pick one up if I decided I wanted it.

Period.
    The Goat has been dealing with finals and had no chance to really come up with something good.

I'm hoping for some great stuff though.

Manny! Syphon! EGuy! Cary! JustJill! JHoff! Etc! I expect some good stuff from you my friends!!!
    it would make sense to me to make a statement that the winners have been chosen. that way we know. and can stop hoping they decided to make calls a day late.
    The first one to say they were called will get a ton of Thank You's
    FastFrank
  17.    #17  
    yea I think it would be nice for someone to write on here that the winners have all been contacted so I can stop running to the phone everytime it rings!!!
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFrank View Post
    The first one to say they were called will get a ton of Thank You's
    sure will
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I guess they are following Palm/Sprint's format for announcing information.
    I've been in contact with all but one of the winners -- whose identity shall remain a secret. If you haven't heard from me, I'm sorry, but unless that 5th person is a washout, you're likely not going to get the call.

On the bright side, there's still the chance to win the runner up prizes by thanking and getting thanked in the forums!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast