Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    I've been in contact with all but one of the winners -- whose identity shall remain a secret. If you haven't heard from me, I'm sorry, but unless that 5th person is a washout, you're likely not going to get the call.

On the bright side, there's still the chance to win the runner up prizes by thanking and getting thanked in the forums!
    Dieter, PM me and I'll make sure you have my correct phone number.

Just in case, y'know.
    CONGRATS to all the winners. We look forward to seeing your What would you do for a Pre videos.
    They missed a great opp. from me. I told them I would drive to the grocery store, get a couple packs of gum and one by one I would chew each piece and stuff it into my hair. At the end of it all my hair would be completely tangled with gum. It would look like a mess. I would then present it to my girlfriend who would probably have a fit. I think it would be humorous but obviously precentral doesn't think so!

Congrats to winners!
    i was going to get a moustache tattooed on the side of my index finger so i always had a moustache. and i was going to blow up my 800w. but i guess moustaches just arent cool enough!

im still getting it tattooed anyway. but it just wont be on video.
  5.    #25  
    thanks for letting us know...can't wait to see the videos...

for what it's worth i was gonna eat a whole can of wet cat food...my cat is very happy now that I didn't win!
    I've officially made contact with all the winners! Thank you to EVERYBODY who submitted ideas!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    I've officially made contact with all the winners! Thank you to EVERYBODY who submitted ideas!
    WOO HOO!! Can't wait to see how this goes!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Congrats to all the winners.

I was really looking forward to turning my car into the world's largest Palm Pre.

Photo mockup.
    I was going to dress up as Edward ScissorPalms (twin brother of Edward Scissorhands) and have a bunch of cell phone accessories attached to my hands all week long. I would have a Treo in each palm, bluetooth headset, earbuds, Touchstone dock (replica) etc. all attached to a big pair of gloves I would wear around all week, complete with makeup and hairstyle... oh well
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12