Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Motorola Razr 2.

Had a 6800 for while as work phone till I left that job a year ago.
    Had lots of Palm Pilots back in the old days when I was young. !
    BB Storm
    iphone 3g (obviously moving from att to sprint)
    Treo Pro, although I will probably wait for a Pre2 or a Pre update. I am hoping for IR/Mem card although its not going to happen (I have accepted it ). At the very least, I am going to wait for more memory, let some of the bugs get worked out, and see if they add some other way to transfer data from devices besides a cable, bluetooth, or internet, since all three of those options are hardly an option for me. IR and memory card are my saving grace with the Pro right now
    BB Bold
    800W--Long may it hang.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Motorola RAZR2. This will be my first smartphone!
    helio ocean
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gibsonhtp View Post
    BB Storm
    +1 can't wait for it to go.
    HTC Sprint Mogul...good riddance!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Unless I missed it, it's interesting that no one has mentioned giving up a Centro so far.

I'll be giving up my Centro if I get the Pre but you never know, I might pop for the Pixie.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    iPhone 3G plus 1 year on contract=small price for the Pre!!
    Blackberry Curve, oh how I can't wait to give it up
  14. 3_D
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Iphone 3G & Mogul
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    HTC Sprint Mogul...good riddance!!
    ditto. I mostly got it since it was the best thing on SERO at the time and I got it right before SERO became EPRP. I can't wait to get rid of it - it crashes almost daily and needs a hard reset every couple of months and takes weeks to get back to how I want it. Barely has enough memory to multitask, and running a decent web browser on it is near impossible without memory errors after like 2 minutes of browsing.

I was so pissed when they announced the touch pro a few months later, replacing the mogul with 4x the RAM for the same price!
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Unless I missed it, it's interesting that no one has mentioned giving up a Centro so far.

I'll be giving up my Centro if I get the Pre but you never know, I might pop for the Pixie.
    I am just now having my first problem with the centro. The down button stopped working on the D-pad. Can't wait for this thing to blow my mind!
    Life is a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt
    I will be giving up a Treo 680.
    piece of crap Moto Q
    700p It has been a friend since 6/07. It's been good to me but time to move on....
    Quote Originally Posted by Centro85 View Post
    Treo Pro, although I will probably wait for a Pre2 or a Pre update. I am hoping for IR/Mem card although its not going to happen (I have accepted it ). At the very least, I am going to wait for more memory, let some of the bugs get worked out, and see if they add some other way to transfer data from devices besides a cable, bluetooth, or internet, since all three of those options are hardly an option for me. IR and memory card are my saving grace with the Pro right now
    Same exact thing here, I'm really loving the pro, by far best win mob I ever owned, I will carefully make the move after all bugs have been solve..
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast