Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I know we are all waiting to hear a release date and price from either Palm or Sprint, but does anyone remember what the Sprint Premier program said? It said that Premier members would have access to the Palm Pre early. So, if they announce a release date, would that be for the Premier members? If not, then how early would they have it available for them?

I know I cannot wait for the Pre to come out. I have had an HTC Touch Pro since it launched on Sprint and have nothing but problems, even having replaced three (3) times...
    One day before it's also "early"...
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Does that mean we are going to know the release date before anyone else? Or does it mean we will have access to purchase the device before anyone else?

I say neither on either case, although, I would love the latter.
  4.    #4  
    Very true, but it will be interesting to see the details when date and price specifications are given out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger_000 View Post
    does anyone remember what the Sprint Premier program said? It said that Premier members would have access to the Palm Pre early.
    Do you have a source for that claim? I know it said generally premier customers would have information and access to handsets early, but I have never heard of a guarantee for the pre. I think the pre is a bit different than other sprint launches.
    Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post
    Do you have a source for that claim? I know it said generally premier customers would have information and access to handsets early, but I have never heard of a guarantee for the pre. I think the pre is a bit different than other sprint launches.
    Taken from: Sprint | News Release: Sprint Thanks Customers with Launch of Exclusive Program that Provides Unique Perks and Instant Rewards to Loyal Customers

First to Know/First to Buy: Longstanding customers get an exclusive first peek at new products and services such as the upcoming Palm Pre™, and then are among the first with opportunities to purchase when they become available.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I haven't forgotten about this at all. I'm planning on having my Pre early possibly through Telesales since I'm a Premier Customer.

Dang it! The Goat WILL get his Pre early! (Maybe)
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Careful Goat, they will slay you if you get MAD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    I had not seen this news release before. Thanks.
    You're kidding...
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    You're kidding...
    indeed.
    hmmm .... the thread got me thinking. I'm a premier customer. I have 5 lines. I wonder how many i could order ??? and if i order more then one, do they have to be connected to a phone number .... might be able to hook up some folks ..... hmmmmm
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Can a primier customer get a phone early to add to a new line on an existing plan?
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I'm thinking the phone's ESN would to connected to your Sprint account, would make sense, especially if you get the phones at a discounted price. =]

I'm also a premier customer (been with sprint for ages), i'm guessing we will get the PRE a day earlier through telesales? but then we would have to wait for it to be shipped? Which in most cases is an over night delivery, or maybe just maybe! we'll get special passes sent to us, so we can go to the local sprint store and get it before the others!

WOOOHOOOOO!
    Last edited by nsxla; 05/01/2009 at 02:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    hmmm .... the thread got me thinking. I'm a premier customer. I have 5 lines. I wonder how many i could order ??? and if i order more then one, do they have to be connected to a phone number .... might be able to hook up some folks ..... hmmmmm
    My understanding (because I asked CS a similar ?) is that you would have to connect them to a line in order to take advantage of any rebate offered. This is assuming there is a rebate offered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I think i qualify a a premier customer based on the plan i have had for the last few years, but do i have to formally apply for premier membership or is it automatic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger_000 View Post
    I know we are all waiting to hear a release date and price from either Palm or Sprint, but does anyone remember what the Sprint Premier program said? It said that Premier members would have access to the Palm Pre early. So, if they announce a release date, would that be for the Premier members? If not, then how early would they have it available for them?

I know I cannot wait for the Pre to come out. I have had an HTC Touch Pro since it launched on Sprint and have nothing but problems, even having replaced three (3) times...
    same here.
    Syphon ». That is SO awesome!!! You make THE best stuff for the Goat!!!
    Hahahahah!!!!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast