Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    To hell with those analysts!!!!!!!

What do they know that we do not? Our opinions carry the same weight as theirs.
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    Our opinions carry the same weight as theirs.
    Too bad we don't get paid the same for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by doublenickels View Post
    Well, I don't know others, but knowing exists this possibility, I would RUN to the nearest Sprint Store to buy one of the 400.000 Pres. And THIS will do the real hype, not the short stock. I think this is the real move, more than the mentioned shorted stock. A new like "400.000 Pres sold in a few hours" will create an hype as big as iPhone's one, knowing that iPhone's numbers are difficult to reach, althought not impossible.

Just a thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by nobrah View Post
    more like palm fail
    Where is that "ignore the stupid troll" button again?

Ah, found it.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by doublenickels View Post
    cause they can't sell out the same amount like Apple did with the iPhone
    you can't spell analysts without "anal"...anyways the world is full of cynical people. I actually welcome these kinds of articles because it hopefully ignites a spark of motivation for Palm/Sprint to prove them all wrong. It's like a coach posting articles about their team on how the sports analysts are all counting them out or says they have no chance of winning against the other team. Sometimes the underdog shocks the world and makes history
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    you can't spell analysts without "anal"...anyways the world is full of cynical people. I actually welcome these kinds of articles because it hopefully ignites a spark of motivation for Palm/Sprint to prove them all wrong. It's like a coach posting articles about their team on how the sports analysts are all counting them out or says they have no chance of winning against the other team. Sometimes the underdog shocks the world and makes history
    This is a good one.
    I just hope he is wrong about possible hardware\software issues holding up the Pre. I could care less what these bone heads thing about the Pre. Also the Pre is not an iPhone killer, its the anti-iPhone - a great option for all of those people who dont want an iPhone.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    I just hope he is wrong about possible hardware\software issues holding up the Pre. I could care less what these bone heads thing about the Pre. Also the Pre is not an iPhone killer, its the anti-iPhone - a great option for all of those people who dont want an iPhone.
    I'm guessing that the guy doesn't have much as far as 'connections' go, but it seems almost personal the way he is against the device without even holding one. Most of the analysts are this way but they stay impartial until they actually can pass judgment. If the Pre is a success, I would love to know his review/impressions then! Would he offer an apology, or would he flip flop?
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    I'm guessing that the guy doesn't have much as far as 'connections' go, but it seems almost personal the way he is against the device without even holding one. Most of the analysts are this way but they stay impartial until they actually can pass judgment. If the Pre is a success, I would love to know his review/impressions then! Would he offer an apology, or would he flip flop?
    An apology?

*falls out of chair laughing, has aneurysm*

Nah, he'll stay quiet for a while, and then flip flop.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12