1.    #1  
    Alright, so I reread the post on Inside Sprint Now. I may have unearthed a way for us to get our Pre early. Simply order through telesales the Thursday before the Sunday launch. I think he told us without telling us that the Pre will launch on a Sunday. So there you go!
    I posted this elsewhere, but the Inside Sprint Now thing doesn't make a lot of sense. Wasn't there information - from the same site - that stated once release date was announced we could preorder 30 days in advance? Maybe that was a misprint and its only 3 days? Who knows.
    I talked with highest up person I could talk to at Sprint and the earliest you could use Telesales for a Sunday launch (only talking about the Pre) would be Friday. Of course I've been told untruths from Sprint before but this is the most reasonable answer I've heard
    Quote Originally Posted by jcunwired View Post
    I posted this elsewhere, but the Inside Sprint Now thing doesn't make a lot of sense. Wasn't there information - from the same site - that stated once release date was announced we could preorder 30 days in advance? Maybe that was a misprint and its only 3 days? Who knows.
    no, that 30 day thing was from when somebody had a chat with a random sprint csr...who you can basically persuade into telling you anything you want to hear
    i've got a few phones ordered Thursday before Sunday launch. very legit. not set in stone, but does happen often.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    since i have an older plan that will require me changing to an everything data plan, will they have me change the plan when i order it or when i go to activate
    What's telesales, is it a web site
    Quote Originally Posted by noel431 View Post
    tele...sales......
    nuff said
    Quote Originally Posted by noel431 View Post
    nah its when you call, "tele"sales
    Just a heads up for everybody...

I had to call customer care the other day and was transfered to telesales even though I didn't need to be. She asked if I was interested in buying a new phone and I told her yes, in a month or two when the Palm Pre comes out. She told me that she could put me on a list and give me a call when it's available for sale in telesales. I had her do it. Not sure how much in advance (if at all) I'll get the call but we'll see.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I bought my 800w in a Sprint store the Friday before the Sunday release. Granted, the 800w wasn't much of a release.