1.    #1  
    One thing I would like on the Pre is Nike+.. I don't know what kind of deal Apple has with Nike but it would be really cool to use Nike+ With WebOs I think it could be much much better then the Ipod/Ipopne Version!!.

Anyone who runs should Bug Nike about getting the Nike+ on other phones. Maybe if enough people are interested they will consider it.

Does anyone know of type of Deal Nike and Apple have?

Did some more searching found this software:
    www.runkeeper.com

Might be better for the pre as it doesn't require the little nike+ thing on your shoe. Although I don't know how that would affect battery life on a run.
    Last edited by spectre686; 04/30/2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Better Link
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post
    One thing I would like on the Pre is Nike+.. I don't know what kind of deal Apple has with Nike but it would be really cool to use Nike+ With WebOs I think it could be much much better then the Ipod/Ipopne Version!!.

Anyone who runs should Bug Nike about getting the Nike+ on other phones. Maybe if enough people are interested they will consider it.

Does anyone know of type of Deal Nike and Apple have?
    hmm I have been searching maybe this is better solution for the pre. No branding and does not require paying nike for little reciever..
    RunKeeper | GPS Fitness Tracking Using 3G iPhone for Running, Cycling, Hiking, Walking
    im pretty sure they have some type of exclusivity.... there are no other media players that have that capability, and nike+ has been around for a few years now
    As someone who enjoys using my Nike+ products, I'd have to say that this would be a great addition to the Pre. Nike doesn't do a lot of advertising for their Nike+ product(s) but it is apparently very popular in cities where running is a fun activity.
    I was thinking that somehow this device could update its webpage on the fly to help you guys out, but it requires proximity to a PC. Nonetheless, while slightly off topic it may be of interest (still not out yet - sound familiar? )

Fitbit - Automatically Track Your Fitness and Sleep
    I borrow my wife's Apple touch all the time to use the Nike+. Love it.
  7.    #7  
    Well got a reply from Runkeeper software:

"Thanks for your note. iPhone is where we started, but we will ultimately be on several additional smartphone platforms. Stay tuned!"

Well it is no guarantee that they will make software for the pre least it sounds like they are willing so maybe living without Nike+ not so bad after all and I can convince my Gf to give the pre a shot. They are probably waiting to see how the Pre does before making a commitment.