1.    #1  
    Why? Because last night I dropped my Centro and it busted. I am completely LOST without it. I planned on snatching a Pre immediately after release, but now I am DESPERATE. My LIFE is in my Centro - which by the way, I haven't synched since March 24th. Perhaps it's a sign that the Pre will come out sooner rather than later. I need SOMETHING!
    Hah...my Centro met with an unfortunate end a few days ago too. I want the Pre, but I got another handset in the meanwhile. Shouldn't be long now, tho...

I started the aforementioned thread "in the past week".
    I suggest calling Dr. Laura.

Quote Originally Posted by furreverdad View Post
    Why? Because last night I dropped my Centro and it busted. I am completely LOST without it. I planned on snatching a Pre immediately after release, but now I am DESPERATE. My LIFE is in my Centro - which by the way, I haven't synched since March 24th. Perhaps it's a sign that the Pre will come out sooner rather than later. I need SOMETHING!
    This makes me wonder, the Centro doesn't handle drops too well? I know the Treo could take a few drops and still tick.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #5  
    I've dropped mine probably 10 times in the last 18 months, but I guess this drop was the one that put it over the edge.
    My Q is a POS... its still tickin.... i have to restart it like 2 times a day.... i'm holding out for a while longer... please come soon
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Go to Sprint... pick up a new phone, you have 30 days to return it for a full refund... rinse repeat till the Pre is available... pretty simple.
    Did you have a case on your phone? I have dropped my Centro a dozen times on the pavement and my Seidio case pops off each time, but no harm has come to the Cento! Well worth the price for protection.

First time poster, but have been lurking in here since CES
    Quote Originally Posted by TBarb169 View Post
    Did you have a case on your phone? I have dropped my Centro a dozen times on the pavement and my Seidio case pops off each time, but no harm has come to the Cento! Well worth the price for protection.

First time poster, but have been lurking in here since CES
    Welcome to the crazy forums

I think Treos are the most durable line of phones ever made. I dropped my 700p so many times without a case on and it just kept on workin'
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.