Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Could it be the Palm Pre??? I've applied...but I thought I'd share with you guys. GOOD LUCK!!!

The Official Palm Blog: Got opinions? Become a Real Reviewer (and get a new phone courtesy of Palm)
    Done, hope I get selected even with my lack of social networking sites at this current time.
    Signing up.
    Just signed up
    signed up!! I have a feeling I'm going to get chosen!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
  6.    #6  
    I hope I get chosen...a free Pre from Palm would be awesome...plus 6 months of paid service! SIGN ME UP! I will tweet like crazzzzzy for a free Pre.
    I signed up! Good luck everyone.
    Of course I signed up, but somehow I get the feeling it'll take 'em longer than a week to actually read through the ridiculous amounts of submissions they're going to get. Mine alone was pretty long, so I can't imagine reading 1000's more.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    Of course I signed up, but somehow I get the feeling it'll take 'em longer than a week to actually read through the ridiculous amounts of submissions they're going to get. Mine alone was pretty long, so I can't imagine reading 1000's more.
    They can spare the resources, they'll just pull people off of the "Release Pre" project.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I just want my Pre. Enough with the games... I'll pay full price... you win Palm.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post
    They can spare the resources, they'll just pull people off of the "Release Pre" project.
    LoL. I didn't detect even a hint of sarcasm
    It's going to be like an employer reviewing a resume... five seconds to look over the basics, and five more if it looks interesting, just to see if you'll be considered for an interview.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    It's going to be like an employer reviewing a resume... five seconds to look over the basics, and five more if it looks interesting, just to see if you'll be considered for an interview.
    haha, I totally felt that way when I was writing it! It gave me flashbacks to my days of writing personal statements for my college applications.
    haha, I totally felt that way when I was writing it! It gave me flashbacks to my days of writing personal statements for my college applications.
    . . . so in conclusion, I think that Harvard would really benefit from admitting a person like myself. Harvard would be sending a strong message to [I]blah, blah, blah[I] by accepting me into its highly esteemed Master, no . . .no . . . Doctor of Basket Weaving program.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
  15.    #15  
    I think at least 1 of us will be getting a Pre from them to test out... statistically speaking.
    Awesome thanks for the link...I really should read their blog more often. but I figure anything worth reading will pop up here anyway.
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    Thanks. I just returned from happy hour down the street so I was rude and somewhat profane. Lynn Fox will pick me cause she digs that.
    you know i hate myspace and facebook.... but i love to tweet, probably only b/c i can tweet from my phone on tiny twitter..... hope i get chosen, i would be a myspacing, facebooking, linkedin, tweetin fool........... hahaaaaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    I think at least 1 of us will be getting a Pre from them to test out... statistically speaking.
    Specially considering the only people that would actually know about this reviewing thing would be people that read this site and all others like it.
    If you get accepted I hope they don't make you sign an agreement that you cant write about it in a blog or forum etc. would love to share the experience with everyone on this forum here.
    Hope I get picked.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast