Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What do you think the chances are palm has something else up its sleeve?
    There are Ideas, a 16 gig version, 4G(i doubt it)... but something that the (technogeek) world still dosent know about. Something to give it some "hype" when it stands off against the ipwn (did i just make that up? ) in june. palm seems pretty confidant...

i sure hope so, its going to need all the help it can get
    did this flash of brilliance really require a new special thread?
    The geek in me is certainly hoping that there is indeed a surprise waiting for us in the next few weeks, but the realist in me says "Nah, as cool as that'd be, it's not happening..."

I'd be happy with just a solid release date. And surprises will be just a bonus to me.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Wow. That was certainly necessary and helpful. Thanks for policing the threads! Whatever would we do without you?
  5.    #5  
    maybe??? idk... i was wonderin... maybe others are too? besides its something to talk about
    Personally I'm hoping against 4G because I know that my town is pretty much at the bottom of the 4G list so for me all 4G would do is give sprint a reason to make the pre more expensive.

But remember, my hopes have no effect on what sprint or palm would do, so no need to flame.
    I was thinking a higher memory to be honest. But knowing their position they probably did not have additional funds to make a flash change.

So really, I just think a rock solid and stable OS.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Wow. That was certainly necessary and helpful. Thanks for policing the threads! Whatever would we do without you?
    yes it was necessary and useful. maybe it will inhibit the next 50 unnecessary extraneous superfluous thread starts. comprehend?
    yes it was necessary and useful. maybe it will inhibit the next 50 unnecessary extraneous superfluous thread starts. comprehend?
    Awww, it's so cute that you think you can change the nature of humanity with a forum post.

Last edited by Derek Kessler; 04/29/2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Bah.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Awww, it's so cute that you think you can change the nature of humanity with a forum post.

i do what i can for the people.
    So you think single handedly you are stopping silly season?

pffft.
    I remember when I got the Treo 600 after the Palm Roadshow. The whole PTunes thing was kind of a surprise. Music on my Treo? Awesome! Then I got PTunes for the lifetime price of $9.99, one of my few app purchases (ever . Then I checked PTunes and couldn't believe it! Streaming audio!!? Unbelievable. I remember having full music and video functionality on the 600 quite a while before the whole Ipod/Video Ipod thing. Apple seemed way behind the times to me at that point.

That was a complete surprise in functionality with the release of the Treo, and I hope Palm or one of their partners has an equivalent surprise with the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    So you think single handedly you are stopping silly season?

pffft.
    no it's like pissin' in the ocean. it doesn't make much difference.
    so why bother posting that in the first place... threads like these are of the only kind that are even legitimate. OP actually has a good point/concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    And surprises will be just a bonus to me.
    Well...yeah, that's all bonuses ever are.
    Again, thanks so much for your efforts!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack549 View Post
    Well...yeah, that's all bonuses ever are.
    All bonuses are surprises? Tell that to the big bank CEOs.
    Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post
    All bonuses are surprises? Tell that to the big bank CEOs.
    If something isn't a surprise, it's not really a bonus, it's just part of the deal.
    no it's like pissin' in the ocean. it doesn't make much difference.
    Yup, it doesn't make a difference, but you still feel good! :P
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    If somebody bothers you, just click on their name, go to their public profile, click on User List and select Add To Ignore List. You'll never see their post again.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast