1.    #1  
    Way back when the Pre was announced I figured I'd register http://www.palm.com/us/products/phones/pre/ on changedetection.com and monitor any changes.

Basically this is the most interesting thing so far. MotionApps will not support all PalmOS Apps (duh)

and possible loss of tethering, and bluetooth tethering. Maybe Sprint asked them to remove it.... who knows. Just passing this info along.

Back on April 21 that website added the following stuff:
    8 Third party software available separately. Within wireless coverage area only. Requires data services at additional cost. Classic by MotionApps will not support all Palm OS applications.

and

6 Using your phone as a modem lets you access the Internet from your computer anywhere you can connect to the Sprint network. Check with Sprint to see if your service plan supports this feature.

On April 29
    They removed what is bolded

4 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g with WPA, WPA2, 802.1X authentication Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR with A2DP stereo Bluetooth support Memory 8GB (~7GB user available) 5 USB mass storage support Phone as laptop modem 6 Bluetooth tethering Connector MicroUSB connector

and they removed #6 that was added on the 21st of April

6 Using your phone as a modem lets you access the Internet from your computer anywhere you can connect to the Sprint network. Check with Sprint to see if your service plan supports this feature.

Here's the link to changedetection...

ChangeDetection - Change Log: Palm Pre Phone - Features, Details, Reviews : Palm USA
    FYI, that was removed from Sprints technical details of the phone several months ago.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Kick *** site nevertheless. Thanks. (oh wait, I should use the thanks button...)