1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I just joined Precentral.net not too long ago but decided I'd share some news.

I can't go into too much detail as I want to avoid getting in trouble but I work on a popular online website in their ad department and I decided to go into our system to see if we had any Sprint campaigns going on (they are not my client but I can look up anything running on the site).

They came up with 3 separate campaigns each with a start date of: 4/1, 4/13 and 4/30. All three are ending on 6/30.

They all list the brand as: CIC SPR CONS INTER CORE Which sounds like a generic branding, but the dates are really what gets me. Those all seem like...hype before the launch, hype at the launch, hype post launch.

Now I could be completely wrong and they could just be normal Sprint ads but thought I'd share that information.
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    They came up with 3 separate campaigns each with a start date of: 4/1, 4/13 and 4/30. All three are ending on 6/30.

They all list the brand as: CIC SPR CONS INTER CORE Which sounds like a generic branding, but the dates are really what gets me. Those all seem like...hype before the launch, hype at the launch, hype post launch.
    Did you make a typo? If not, then the hype before/at/post launch is wrong...April 1st & 13th have come and gone.
  3.    #3  
    Oh man! my brain is working on a month behind haha

These are already running! Well then, nevermind.

No new campaigns have been booked as of yet.

EDIT: Actually, looking at the actually ad dates....the first part of these campaigns all end 4/30, with no ones starting 5/01.